Hopper Problem. Am I missing something?

I just joined this server. After placing a hopper wrongfully, I realised I couldn't remove /change the hopper. When I try to destroy it, it immediately respawns. Is this normal here? Am i missing something?

Thanks in advance.

MangoB0y

MVP
MangoB0y
MangoB0y
MVP
Ratings
You need to shift (or sneak, whatever you have it bound to) in order to break it. Best of luck!

Ratings
5 4
I just joined this server. After placing a hopper wrongfully, I realised I couldn't remove /change the hopper. When I try to destroy it, it immediately respawns. Is this normal here? Am i missing something?

Thanks in advance.
I’ve never experienced this problem before. But, after reading this thread, you should try sneaking. Hope that helps! -hobo_kitty123 / Cass
[DOUBLEPOST=1529852835][/DOUBLEPOST]
That could be very well true but then why do we have to mine spawners 2x befor picking it up?
The reason is in chat it has a notification warning you it will cost money to break it. Then to confirm the payment, you break it again. Hope that helped! -hobo_kitty123 / Cass

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
I was going to reply with that. I went to move my sheep spawners the other night and saw a warning in chat that it would cost and to mine again if you were sure.