KiKi_Vanilla

Dedicated Member
VIP+
KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
Recently I've been building my biggest and best parkour, but when I came on MineVast today, It was all gone :( I don't know if it was due to the extensive lag we witnessed on creative yesterday, but I tried really hard on that plot and I'm so sad to know it's gone! :(
Can I get it back, or is it gone forever D:
(I have a screenshot of what was left of my plot) :(

Answers greatly appreciated...
- KiKi :(

2016-02-09_20.36.18.png

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
I to have gone through this and my improvements to my parkour were ruined although I only had a little to fix I feel kiki's pain because I saw all the work kiki had done yesterday and the parkour was amazing and more than likely would be got accepted.

Kiki remember the lag yesterday I think they reset it to fix the lag or something.IDK

--Name

MattyRyan172

Donator
Ratings
Recently I've been building my biggest and best parkour, but when I came on MineVast today, It was all gone :( I don't know if it was due to the extensive lag we witnessed on creative yesterday, but I tried really hard on that plot and I'm so sad to know it's gone! :(
Can I get it back, or is it gone forever D:
(I have a screenshot of what was left of my plot) :(

Answers greatly appreciated...
- KiKi :(

View attachment 4557

I am very sorry to hear that this has happened. I too have fallen victim to this after completing one of my best parkours. It is very saddening to see this happening so much :(

Great Wishes,
Matty

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
The roll back was due a glitch that happened. People could break and place blocks anywhere.

Ratings
Sorry to hear what happened to your plot, something must have happened and the server had to do a rollback and the blocks vanish, i wish the best of luck in your new plot if you have started one and hope your parkour gets accepted, ( also if we have a rollback plots cant be put back and the builds are gone forever ) -caleb

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Sorry to hear what happened to your plot, something must have happened and the server had to do a rollback and the blocks vanish, i wish the best of luck in your new plot if you have started one and hope your parkour gets accepted, ( also if we have a rollback plots cant be put back and the builds are gone forever ) -caleb
Please don't bring back dead threads (Any thread which has the latest reply around a month or more ago is considered "dead")
I understand you are trying to help, but this thread was from months ago