How to capture, and send screenshots in game, with ease!

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Hello ManaCube!

I bring to you'll a small guide on how to capture, and send screenshots in game with ease! Sending screenshots with helpops/reports can make it much easier for us (staff) to deal with the problem as quickly as possible.

I, along with many other players/staff members use a program called Lightshot for screen captures and uploading, its very useful, fast, and lightweight.

To download Lightshot, simply use this link.

Here is a picture guided link.

Once you have downloaded Lightshot a little icon like so will appear. Right click and choose options, see here. The ones that I have arrowed in this picture are the boxes that you'll wanna keep ticked. Look here for keybinds. Now that you have set it up, time to test it out!

Note: You may customize the keybinds to whatever key you wish!

Once you have set it up, you can start using it by clicking the PRT SCN key on your keyboard or clicking this option on the icon. Then simply right click where you want to start the screenshot and then left click where you want it to end.

For Example) See this picture and the text included.

Once you have clicked the little cloud icon in your screenshot, simply wait a few seconds and a popup will show that the link has been copied to your clipboard. Simply do CRT + V in game and the link is posted!

Note: This will only work if you have this option checked.

See how easy that was! Now you can help out the staff team when reporting a player/bug/glitch etc. Or if you wanna send goofy pictures to your friends!

If you want to see a Mac version, please let me know, if you still cannot download the program, or are still having trouble, please PM me here or post below, and I will be glad to help you out!

Last edited:

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
What a nice and friendly guide you made here, Juanito! :) It helps out players with sending us screenshots when necessary, and also when friends are going about. Great job. :D ;)

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
i cannot recommend lightshot enough; beyond helping me with minecraft lightshot has helped me edit photos for thumbnails etc.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Yeah light shot is a great platform, very helpful when it comes to doing our job efficiently.