How to get chicken eggs for baking quest?

ssnek_

ELITE
ssnek_
ssnek_
ELITE
Ratings
26 1
Title says it. I've known that spawner-spawned chickens don't lay or drop eggs on kill, but last season /spawnmob or naturally-spawned chickens could be bred and lay eggs. I'm trying to feed seeds to /spawnmob-spawned chickens, but they're not eating.

exclusive

RobloxEboy
RobloxEboy
Ratings
You could also try using a name tag on them so that they stay separated and don't stack. I'm not sure if that really works, but if it does that might help : )

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Title says it. I've known that spawner-spawned chickens don't lay or drop eggs on kill, but last season /spawnmob or naturally-spawned chickens could be bred and lay eggs. I'm trying to feed seeds to /spawnmob-spawned chickens, but they're not eating.
Nametag them and put them in water. Eggs are weird server wide on Manacube but water seems to counteract the odd mod behaviour by whatever plugin causes it.

Last edited:

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
So atm you can now buy eggs in the shop under the Misc tab. But before they added the eggs into the shop you could build a simple spawner area where they just chill whilst floating in water which is above some hoppers. I found that the simplest, no need for name tags. :)

Ratings
I know this is old, but I had the same problem and solved it. I just dug a 2x2x2 pit with hoppers in the bottom and would knock full (1000) stacks of chickens into the pit. Eventually the hoppers fill up with eggs.