How was you day?

Katie

MVP+
Kqtie
Kqtie
MVP+
Ratings
I'm doing okay. I slept weird and now my neck is stiff, but I took some advil and it should be getting better. We also got a new mattress yesterday, but I haven't slept on that yet. Should help my neck too.

Ratings
I'm doing okay. I slept weird and now my neck is stiff, but I took some advil and it should be getting better. We also got a new mattress yesterday, but I haven't slept on that yet. Should help my neck too.
Thats good! hope your neck feels better soon

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Been working alot these 2 days so im out of energy/exhausted haha :)
how are you doing kind person? :D

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
I'm doing okay... I guess...
I'm just getting over being sick, but have had bad stomach pains for a few days.
I've been playing a bit of survival minecraft recently. Brings back a ton of memories! I'm still trying to play atlas lol. I keep forgetting that I'm on motnhly leaderboards exdee
The game helps me keep my mind off of the bad things is my life.
But I will always be better than the stinker @Dutchy1372 above!

LaColin

MVP+
TheRealColinQCs
TheRealColinQCs
MVP+
Ratings
23 2
Pretty funny not meant to reply to a comment but put some alcohol on your neck. That will really help your get relieved

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
My head gonna explode, I got so much shit going on in my life rn.
Otherwise, I've been managing, just tryna cope with the current atmosphere.
How are you tho, bro? Gotta check up on the homies.

MsCandy

ELITE
MsCandy
MsCandy
ELITE
Ratings
All i did was play with my dogs and play minecraft... I'm living the life B), hope y'all had a good day!

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Well for Saturday: My day had been okay. I had a few appointments (therapy and a doc's appointment) on that day and was pretty tired after that. Other than that, I think it was pretty good. OH! I streamed for the first time (in ages) on Manacube and it went pretty well, can't wait to do more streams in the future. <3

On Sunday I didn't really do that much xD kinda was a lazy day for me, but I played a lot on Manacube. In the evening I baked a cake and played some games (scribble.io and jackbox) with a few others from Manacube c: Was a lot of fun.
Yeah, my weekend wasn't that interesting lol.

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
My day was an average day. All I did was play some Minecraft and worked around the house. Nothing special buy ya know.