Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
Good evening, everyone.

My name is AutumnHorror, or you can just call me Autumn. I'm 16 years old, my birthday is October 8th, so I will be turning 17 this year! I don't know what all to say about myself. I mainly play on the parkour server, that's where you'll find me most of the time. I really like chatting and helping people out whenever I can. I also love anime, music, food, etc.

My favourite TV Show at the moment is The Walking Dead, you'll often see me referencing it in chat whenever I'm joking around with someone, or just being silly. I really like to use sarcasm, and sometimes people think I'm being serious when I'm not. I also tend to get yelled at all the time for it, so that's not always a good thing. I just can't help that I use sarcasm a lot.

I also tend to start sentences with the word 'but' even though it's not proper English. Then again, who uses proper English, anymore? I even still mess up on it, most of the time. So, uh yeah!

I think that's all I have to say.. so uh, yeah! Don't be shy to say 'hi' to me, if you see me on the parkour server! :D
Adios!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hii Autumn,

Now that you've made an introduction, I can properly welcome you to the community! I've seen you on a lot recently, so I'm glad you're enjoying your time here.

Sarcasm is something I use a lot as well, but since it's a bit harder to tell that I'm sarcastic when I'm typing, I've learned to use it a bit less haha. Proper English isn't something I'm good at either, I still make many mistakes but hey true, who even uses it anymore?

Anyways, I'll see you around on parkour!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Welcome to the server, Autumn! This is a very nice introduction you have made here.

I don't go on Parkour often, but I might occasionally visit. You'll mainly find me on Survival, especially since I'm a Mod there.

I love sarcasm. (not as much as my girlfriend, ofc :p ) I use it a lot. It's easy to tell when I'm using it, and when I'm not. (Unlike Miss @Txilsy above me, lol) English is English. What even is it anymore? xD

Anywho, if you got any questions/concerns, feel free to contact me, or any other staff member, by a conversation on the forums, on Discord (my Discord is Speediare#4724), or even in-game. I hope you continue to enjoy Mana for what it is, and I also hope to see you around! ;)

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Hey Autumn! Of course.. "Welcome to the server" have to make this thing proper.. xD not me at all.. except when it comes to spelling a grammar..

Now, sarcasm, isn't it a glorious thing..? xD
I can be sarcastic, but I'm usually not very sarcastic, I enjoy being proper, using proper English.. AHEM.. unlike SPEED and TXILSY.. sorry about the caps :0

But.. the typos are catching up with me.. xD

Back to proper..? Like you, I also mainly played on survival, I've recently started taking a break due to a situation.. please don't question me about it. I also really like chatting, but irl I'm really shy xD

Now, doesn't everyone like food?!! xD Like srsly.. xD

Hope to see you around, on Discord I guess..? eh.. Hope you enjoy parkour for a really long time to come! And please have fun on parkour for me! xD
Sophie

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
Hi Autumn!! I know you from Parkour a bit (My IGN is ShatteredRomance if u forgot). But yeah, i love food too!!! Ikr, no one uses proper English anymore as u can tell i don't lmao. Have u watched Attack on titan because its lit. If you see me around hit me up!!!

BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
Hi Autumn!! I know you from Parkour a bit (My IGN is ShatteredRomance if u forgot). But yeah, i love food too!!! Ikr, no one uses proper English anymore as u can tell i don't lmao. Have u watched Attack on titan because its lit. If you see me around hit me up!!!
I actually have watched Attack on Titan, took me a year to finish it though, because I'm lazy xD
Anywhooo, yeah I have seen you on Parkour, you're a genius when it comes to completing the Insane courses. (I, myself, have only managed to complete one, after several hours of wanting to cry)