I cant get on manacube?

Ratings
I have tried multiple times to join Manacube and it keeps coming up.. 'Conecting to server' for ages and ages.. I'm just about to purchase a rank but cant get on.. got any ideas? can you guys get on?

Ratings
I can still not get on Manacube.. im annoyed aswell because i just brought vip+ and cant get on. ive tried reseting my computer, internet and minecraft. i still cant get on.. maybe the ip is wrong? what is it?

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
This is a problem for many servers. I recommend deleting the server. Then putting back the ip. If still not working. Delete your minecraft, and re install it. Hope I could help :D

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
does this cost money??? and how do you reinstall it if not?
Go to minecraft.net and go to downloads. You can reinstall there after removing it from your computer. It is free. What IP were you using?

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
You will not lose anything. Just do some digging online about this issues. I doubt this happened to just you so I am sure they are resolving issues out there. I will do some digging for you as well and if I find a solution I will redirect them back to you in PM.

Also if that is not working maybe trying this IP - manacube.net

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
If none of that works, try using the backup server. manacube.net other people are having the same problem. Please let me know if you are able to get in.
Passionne/TheCrimson

Ratings
The first thing I would check is that your internet is working, even if it is there may be many devices using it that will slow it down, attempt to shut down those devices. Secondly this happened to me a couple times so I believe you should restart your computer, sometimes when computers have not been restarted in a while they lag and glitch. I hope you are able to get on the server and play some minecraft