I demand 500 gems in compensation

Ratings
3 2
First things first. A player by the name of booger_boy3 ruthlessly tricked me and scammed me for a net total of 295 gems. I am furious. I was trying to report him to a moderator, but that moderator instructed him to pay me 1 gem. WTF.

he then savagely muted me despite people agreeing with me and telling booger_boy3 to pay up. I demand 205 more gems because 1 I was wrongfully muted and 2 I am no longer able to participate in the speed typing challenges due to no longer being able to type in chat therefore I lost approximately 100 gems and i need another 105 gems for slanderous damage to my reputation.

Good day. If the gems could be sent some time tonight that would be good because i plan on using them tomorrow morning.

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Hello, loilpo132

If you wish to, report that player under "Player Reports" section. Where you can explain the whole story, and we can investigate this.

If you believe you were unjustly muted, or a staff member abused their power, you can appeal your mute under "Appeals", owns report a staff member under "Staff Reports"

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me here or on discord (Juanito#9093)

Ratings
3 2
Hello, loilpo132

If you wish to, report that player under "Player Reports" section. Where you can explain the whole story, and we can investigate this.

If you believe you were unjustly muted, or a staff member abused their power, you can appeal your mute under "Appeals", owns report a staff member under "Staff Reports"

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me here or on discord (Juanito#9093)
OK thank you, i will be reporting this moderator.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I will be happy to return your gems in game. However, I will need to deduct 312 gems for the time wasted reading your troll staff application, 297 gems for he time wasted hearing about you trolling in Parkour chat and 103 gems for the time wasted reading and responding to this.

You can do the math and just pay what you owe me next time you see me in game :rolleyes:

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
xD, I just used my mom's calculator app to discover that you have to lose 712 gems!

Soo.. congratz! You will get your 410 gems. But after that you will have even less gems than before! ;)

You're welcome that you don't have to add up simple numbers! XD

Edit: and gj Purpz, it's deserved xD!

Also... can someone reply to me? Should I deserve some gems for doing simple math for him? :rolleyes: They'll go to good cause, helping people who deserve to rank up!

Last edited:

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Sweet! It's like.. 356 I think.. xD

Edit: confirmed, it is 356 xD, looked that up on a calculator.. I'm on summer vacation, so I don't math no more!

Last edited:
Ratings
3 2
I will be happy to return your gems in game. However, I will need to deduct 312 gems for the time wasted reading your troll staff application, 297 gems for he time wasted hearing about you trolling in Parkour chat and 103 gems for the time wasted reading and responding to this.

You can do the math and just pay what you owe me next time you see me in game :rolleyes:
what the heck

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
I demand! A LIFE

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
So you DEMAND "compensation." You made an improper report, decided to call said staff member a "savage," and you demand for "compensation." This isn't looking good for you. How about you:

1.) Make a genuine report.
2.) Realize what you did wrong.
3.) Don't demand compensation. Compensation is usually earned when staff is felt necessary. If you demand compensation, you only make yourself look like a butt.

Reorganize your priorities.

ForeverTeletubby

MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
bruh
loli...
drop the situation its only 1 gem
then it was 2 hundred something then 495 then 500? wats next 800?

ForeverTeletubby

MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
I do XD this situation is closed... lock or delete the thread