i did nothing wrong and now im banned from the discord too

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazyturtle01

Ratings
14 1
yesterday i think my brother got banned on his account pepperonipaul but i didnt know so today i get on and start to play as i normaly do and then i get banned for ban evasion of pepperonipaul so i make a discord account and a manacube account on the website and msg sil he said make a ban appeal so i did and i waited i came back to check my discord and now im banned from the discord but i didnt do anything that was wrong or i dont think i did all i wanted to do was get unbanned because my brother got banned on his account so now im banned on my account and banned from the discord for not having any involvement other than making a ban appeal and joining the discord to msg sil can a mod please help me!!!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Oh no I am not staff! No if you have made a ban appeal you will have to wait until they get back to you there! This seems like a simple case of mistaken identity so just hang tight and your ban appeal will get investigated as soon as possible. I know it sucks but you've just got to wait.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
to late for the wait to make another ban appeal
cuz i made this for discord
Oh you made a ban appeal for discord in addition to the in game ban appeal? I mean its probably not necessary but theres no harm in it.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
ok
ima get a adult drink im really stressing rn
Uhh, I'm not sure how old you are but I would stress that drinking. doesn't solve stuff. Also theres nothing to be stressed about, if the story you are telling is true then you will most assuredly be unbanned in the next 24-48 hours. Please don't stress theres no need to.
What are you stressed about?

lazyturtle01

Ratings
14 1
my life is going to the toilet rn i got fired from my job so i stayed the nite at a friends house to get away from my brother for a night and then i come back to my minecraft account being banned
also i have to look for a new job

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
That sounds awful. If you need someone to talk to feel free to message me on discord Sonic_Raptor#4349 I'm happy to chat anytime! Getting a job is almost a job in itself so I wish you good luck with that!!!!
Be kind to yourself
- Raptor

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,322 82
Howdy,

As a courtesy update, I have taken up your ban appeal(s) - If you would like a link to them to keep up to date with any changes, please feel free to send me a message here, or on discord and I’ll be more than happy to provide one.

Have a nice day/night.

generalgila

Ratings
50 13
hey whats up im generalgila and im quite famous and handsome and i have returned to this community to spread my positivity

Status
Not open for further replies.