I don't understand Manacube's philosophy.

IS REW A GOOD HELPER PICK!!!!

• yea

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
My name is Andrew, thought people may know me better under the alias bro_gamerYT2009. I have been a prominent community member for over 6 years. I have been in the background putting in amounts of work barely fathomable by the layman. Despite this, i have never been even close to holding a moderator, or helper spot for that matter. While that is happening, countless comparatively random people have been becoming helpers, mods or even more. This gives me feelings that my work, effort and courage goes way unappreciated on here. In my history with the server, i have always attempted to be a positive person, abide by the rules, not offend a single person i encounter on here and regardless of my successes, it has dimishing returns. I feel like this signals discrimination against me, and the hard working man in general on this minecraft server. In the recent times, i have come to realize all this. I have spent countless sleepless nights thinking about it all... why? how? Those questions are yet to be answered. I strive to be as positive as i can, but i gave Manacube more than enough time to change this by applying the Helper™ rank to my Minecraft account. They have failed to provide me with this, so i must make this public. This is a real problem that has affected me in real life. With over 3 thousand registered hours on the manacube server since 2014, i believe it is my duty to publicize the unfair treatment i have gotten. #RewForHelper #AnswerUsManacube

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hey Andrew. I feel like this post is slight troll but I will respond like it is a serious post. I agree with a lot of what you’re saying. People with locked/bans might’ve deserved their punishments but they don’t deserve discrimination from the community if most people don’t even know what was done or even affected them.

Mistakes/rule breaking shouldn’t define someone’s entire character. From what I’ve seen from the greater parkour community and also your dedication to manacube, I can tell you actually care about parkour and you would like to see the server improve. I think that says a lot more about your character.

You say that you have seen diminishing returns for your positive behavior but staff really do pay attention to punished players and we notice when there truly is improvement. If you truly think you have improved it doesn’t hurt to try and appeal your mute. Of course this isn’t a promise or anything but it’s still something to consider if that’s what you believe.

Also for anyone reading this. Stop saying “imagine being [punishment]” it really isn’t any of you’re business and even if you are affected by it, it is quite immature to be saying it to antagonize people.

Last edited:

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
Hey Andrew. I feel like this post is slight troll but I will respond like it is a serious post. I agree with a lot of what you’re saying. People with locked/bans might’ve deserved their punishments but they don’t deserve discrimination from the community if most people don’t even know what was done or even affected them.

Mistakes/rule breaking shouldn’t define how someone is judged. From what I’ve seen from outside of the manacube community in the greater parkour community and also your dedication to manacube, I can tell you actually care about parkour and you would like to see the server improve. I think that says a lot more about your character than a perm mute.

Also for anyone reading this. Stop saying “imagine being [punishment]” it really isn’t any of you’re business and even if you are affected by it, it is quite immature to be saying it to antagonize people.
Thank you for the understanding, Jake cakes <3

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
أندرو هل تعلم أنك شخص ضعيف جدا؟ أنك لا تتبع أبدًا قواعد الخادم وأحيانًا تحاول أن يتم كتم الصوت أو حظره؟ أعتقد أنك مسلي للغاية ولهذا السبب أنا متزوج منك يا صديقي.

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
أندرو هل تعلم أنك شخص ضعيف جدا؟ أنك لا تتبع أبدًا قواعد الخادم وأحيانًا تحاول أن يتم كتم الصوت أو حظره؟ أعتقد أنك مسلي للغاية ولهذا السبب أنا متزوج منك يا صديقي.
well said. I like a like minded person!

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
My name is Andrew, thought people may know me better under the alias bro_gamerYT2009. I have been a prominent community member for over 6 years. I have been in the background putting in amounts of work barely fathomable by the layman. Despite this, i have never been even close to holding a moderator, or helper spot for that matter. While that is happening, countless comparatively random people have been becoming helpers, mods or even more. This gives me feelings that my work, effort and courage goes way unappreciated on here. In my history with the server, i have always attempted to be a positive person, abide by the rules, not offend a single person i encounter on here and regardless of my successes, it has dimishing returns. I feel like this signals discrimination against me, and the hard working man in general on this minecraft server. In the recent times, i have come to realize all this. I have spent countless sleepless nights thinking about it all... why? how? Those questions are yet to be answered. I strive to be as positive as i can, but i gave Manacube more than enough time to change this by applying the Helper™ rank to my Minecraft account. They have failed to provide me with this, so i must make this public. This is a real problem that has affected me in real life. With over 3 thousand registered hours on the manacube server since 2014, i believe it is my duty to publicize the unfair treatment i have gotten. #RewForHelper #AnswerUsManacube
damnnn that’s crazy cuz I just looked it up and you only joined in January 2nd of 2018.

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
your still mean sometimes................ like you called wicked magma's parkour crap

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
your still mean sometimes................ like you called wicked magma's parkour crap
people get pissed with peoples parkour and builds all the time. this ain't a one off, even staff do this.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Andrew, your Minecraft username history speaks for itself. bro_gamerYT2009? xX_robloxpr0_Xx? Totally unacceptable.

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
Andrew, your Minecraft username history speaks for itself. bro_gamerYT2009? xX_robloxpr0_Xx? Totally unacceptable.
Can't forget YiffEnthusiast