I HAVE A VERY VERY IMPORTANT PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dud , omg , ok , minevast is a good server , but i buy a vip , and i pay for gems and upgrade my rank in parkour but i change my name and now i dont have nothing , my plot in crative is lost and my rank in parkour is Noob , yeah now i know if i can change my name i lost everything but if i dont know this , is not my problem the server dont say thiis , i lost money wtf

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
You can claim your rank here:http://store.minevast.com/category/688884

As for things like your parkour score those things cannot be retrieved when you change your name. Your skyblock island however can be retrieved but you need to contact a skyblock staff for that.

If you change your name you will get all your previous stats back.

You can claim your rank here:http://store.minevast.com/category/688884

As for things like your parkour score those things cannot be retrieved when you change your name. Your skyblock island however can be retrieved but you need to contact a skyblock staff for that.

If you change your name you will get all your previous stats back.

So if i understand if you dont like to lost money , you have to stay with your name always , minevast works wrong omg , if i dont like my namewith this rank , what i do? , because i dont like lost money too , you understand my anger??

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
So if i understand if you dont like to lost money , you have to stay with your name always , minevast works wrong omg , if i dont like my namewith this rank , what i do? , because i dont like lost money too , you understand my anger??
No you have not lost money. I have you the link to claim your rank. Things such as parkour score are reset when you change your name. This is not a minevast thing it is a minecraft thing. There are somethings such as islands you can get back with help from purpz

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
There isn't a problem. I'm just telling you can claim your rank by clicking the link I sent in my first response. I also said things such as your parkour score cannot be retrieved when you change your name unless you change your name back. To follow that I also told you things such as your skyblock island could be given back to you if you talked to purpz. No problem here just trying to tell you how you can fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.