Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Hey guys,
This isn't to bring back the #BringBackMV controversy. I'm just saying, I really miss the [Sponsor] [VIP] [Premium] ranks. Also, because of EULA, we should have a [EULASucks] title. Also, Eula always complains that Minecraft shouldn't be pay to win, so Ranks should be able to be bought by gems (aka /vote)

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
Minevast, the server before the server. I was never her when the server was named Minvast but i heard some good things about it.....

Venous_

VIP
Ratings
I mean, the server has its improvements now as it's for developed.

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
Sure I do miss MineVast, in the sense that I miss when I and all my friends played together, but really other than that, no. As I agree MineVast was good while it lasted and I do have to say when the new name and updates came, I did dislike them for a bit, as I've been an original member since 2013, I cannot deny that. The longer it was though, it grew on me. Even if the name didn't change, the updates and current stuff would be the exact same, except obviously, a different name.

I do agree I liked the old ranks better than these current ones because, in my opinion, they look way too similar to another server, a very popular one, you guys know what one I'm talking about.

On to the EULA, yes, it sucks. Realistically, a server owner should be able their Server "business" with, yes, some rules but not exactly all that EULA has set, some of them are just plain stupid. Being able to buy ranks in-game with gems would be a neat feature but, it wouldn't be cheap. They are pretty expensive, probably in the 50k's or more, depending on the rank.