I need help!

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Guys the other day I was driving my Lamborghini down the interstate and I rammed my car into a Ice Cream Truck nightclub. I saw some things I won't forget on the advertisements. It sends shutters down my spine how thin clothing can be. Yikes. Anyway, my car was totaled and the other driver wants to sue me, but I don't have any insurance, because I spent all my financing in that category for insurance on my portable butt-scratcher, which luckily was jammed up my butt at the time we crashed and was unharmed. BTW that is really how people get buttholes. Anyway, last night's dinner consisted of WWI army rations that I had been storing. I don't know what to do, I could get a therapist I suggest, or write a country song about it, but I am too poor to buy "Plus" gasoline and have to get "unleaded". Now you might be wondering that since I don't have a car what do I use the gas for? Well I use some of it to give my pet elephant a shower, and I use mine as a shampoo, and whatever is left over I can drink! How convenient is that!?

Anyway, if you want me to continue to have fun with my portable butt-scratcher and unleaded gas then please help me!

Thanks from 52S

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Idek... This is what I do when I am bored

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku