• Poll closed .

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
ok so my first request/idea is too add bulk buy into /shops as in survival they have the option to sell multiple stacks of something at a time or even buy multiple at a time. well receny i was making stacks and stacks of pistons and i had to spend 20-30 minutes buying supplies from the shop to make these pistons and it could have easy been done with a bulk buy option what do you guys think?

And the other question im asking is what is the alt limit and do you think peoe using alts to get keys from the island master challenge should be legal? As the keys can sell for a pretty penny and give the player quite a big advantage. Im not saying it shouldnt not be done but there should be a limit or a rule to this as websites can give people unlimited alts and potentially hundreds of keys.

All opinions welcome.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
For the idea... if I recall, right under the Confirm, there's an option that when you click on it, it opens up a menu which allows you to buy up to 9 stacks. I know this is on Survival, but I don't remember if it's on Skyblock/Islands.

For the question... I'm not really sure on that, as I don't play on Skyblock as much... for now. :p

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
For the idea... if I recall, right under the Confirm, there's an option that when you click on it, it opens up a menu which allows you to buy up to 9 stacks. I know this is on Survival, but I don't remember if it's on Skyblock/Islands.

For the question... I'm not really sure on that, as I don't play on Skyblock as much... for now. :p
I am unable to check right now but i am sure that there isnt a option to bulk buy i will have to check though thank you! And i dont know about using alts for keys it kind of seems wrong
Thank you for your feed back anyways!

gumleaf

ELITE
gumleaf
gumleaf
ELITE
Ratings
66 5
Yes Daddy, you should be able to buy up to 9 stacks at a time.