✿iiMisery1's Slightly Late Intro!✿

Ratings
Hey there! My username is iiMisery1 and I spend the majority of my time playing on the Survival server of ManaCube (I do occasionally play on the Parkour server too!). I'm currently quite a quiet player on both Survival and Parkour as I don't really know anybody except for my friend iiMisery2. However, I'd love to get to know everybody and make some friends!❤

Here's a bit more information about myself! I'm from Wales in the United Kingdom. I'm 16 years old, I'll be 17 on the 25th of May. I attend concerts most months as I love my music - I listen to a variety of bands (I'd be happy to discuss the sorts of bands I like, I just don't want to bore anybody!). My favorite band is All Time Low.
I currently have red hair in real life, and I have my septum and daith pierced - I did have my lip pierced too but I took that out a week ago. I study Level 2 Art & Design in college, and I'll be going on to do Level 3 for another 2 years from September onwards.

Now that I've covered the basics I'd like to say that I really love this community already although I'm relatively new to it. If you'd like to be friends, then feel free to message me on the forums, server or on Discord. You can find me in the public ManaCube Discord. My Discord ID is AllTimeKerys#8265, however, if you check the ManaCube Discord it should display my name as iiMisery1.

I hope that you all have a lovely day! Thank you for taking your time to read this, and I hope to be involved with this community more!❤

Ratings
May I be the first to welcome you!

Welcome to this awesome community, I got lots of friends when I joined. It's quite easy to chat with players you don't know even if they don't have anything in common with you. I am sure we will love you! See you on the server :D

Ratings
May I be the first to welcome you!

Welcome to this awesome community, I got lots of friends when I joined. It's quite easy to chat with players you don't know even if they don't have anything in common with you. I am sure we will love you! See you on the server :D
Thank you so much! I appreciate the super friendly reply! I hope to see you on the server soon!

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Welcome to the server iiMisery1!

I'm sure you will eventually get a ton a friends! It's surprising really easy to get friends. All you have to do is pick someone to talk to, I got all my friends that way because I had never heard of this wonderful server before. I also play mainly on survival and parkour, but I will also play on the other servers like creative and rarely islands. Because of that we will probably see each other often and possibly even become friends! If you see me in game try to msg me and we can start talking.

Anyways it was nice to meet you and I wish a warm welcoming to the happy community!
Sophie <3 :)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hey, welcome to the server, iiMisery1! I hope you are currently enjoying the wonderful server of ManaCube. I have seen you, and your friend iiMisery2, online before on Survival. You may be silent on there, but I do hope to see you become more active in chat. It's always nice to talk to the community, whenever they aren't being... well... rule-breakers. I hope you have a lovely day as well. If you have any questions, ask me, or any other staff member, by on the Forums, Discord PM, or even in-game! See you around! ;)

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Welcome to the server iiMisery1! If you are ever on parkour where I usually am, feel free to start up a conversation! I love music, and would love to talk to you about if you see me online! I will be under the nickname Waffle. Hope to talk soon!

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Hello iiMisery

I have seen you on Survival here and the and yeah you can be a little mouse on there but I feel like you can be a right chatter box if you got to know people. It is just getting that certain level of being able to open up to some people. I get why you can be kind of quiet I do see why. But besides that I have seen you around the server.

I do hope to see you around the server more and hopefully talk you 1 to 1 because I love to talk with new people I am open and some may agree to that statement. But regardless my Discord is in my signature if you ever want to talk to me or about something in particular.

I have been the Wales once and that was only to camp there and I kind of enjoyed it haha. It is also great to see you doing Arts in College and I see that you are doing well as you will be moving on to Level 3 very soon and I wish you the best of luck with that. If you want to know about me a bit my introduction is my signature as well. I have done ICT Extended Diploma Level 3 in College.

Either way like I said it will great to see you more often and to talk with you. See you around <3

Ratings
I appreciate all the super sweet comments so much! Thank you all for making me feel so welcome!♥
I shall be trying my best to speak more in chat and get to know everybody!

Again, I really appreciate how kind you've all been!♥
See you around!

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Hello iiMisery!
I dont play survival or parkour much, but maybe we could race on parkour sometime. I love music as well! Mostly trashy pop though, I've only been to two concerts in my life. Imagine Dragons and Ariana Grande. Honestly, if you wanna talk about music id listen. I mostly play kitpvp and creative whenever I get the motivation to build lol. If you ever feel like sharing drawings I wouldn't mind seeing them. Love art a lot and wish I could draw better.
If you have any questions feel free to message me! Cya around!
~Its_Kat

ChloeMonster

Ratings
67 3
Hey iiMisery! Welcome to Manacube. My time is mostly spent on parkour and I can't wait to see you around. I hope you're having a lovely time here already. I'd love to discuss music with you if you ever get a chance! Art is also one of my passions. I hope I get to talk to you soon.:p
~Chloe