Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello

Well as some of you may know, I resigned from staffing this past June and basically just stopped playing the server entirely. I didn't have any drama or anything that made me quit, I just found myself having more fun playing on my PS4 with my IRL friends. Recently, I just haven't been having fun with them as much because the games we play just tend to get us really frustrated, and I have decided that it's time for me to start playing parkour again (here's a funky coincidence - it's almost been 1 full year since I googled "minecraft parkour servers" and found ManaCube).

Does this mean that I'm coming back full-time? No.
Am I considering returning to the staff team? Well that depends if I do return full time and if I enjoy playing parkour the same way I used to months ago.

All I can say for certain is you might just find me on parkour sometime after 4 pm PST almost every day (at least for now, I begin my senior year in 2 weeks so I might be too busy after all).

So yeah, that's all for my forums post. I hope to see you around the server over the next few weeks and we'll see what happens after that.

Thanks for reading!

-Pyro

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
You were an amazing staff member before you became a little inactive, you were such a great mentor for me when I became staff (and madi) and supported me before and after I became helper, you’re an amazing person and have been missed greatly by staff and players!!

I remember writing 3 comments on 3 of your staff applications until you finally got accepted as helper and I was so so happy and excited for you and was amazed at your staffing abilities in game!

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
You were an amazing staff member before you became a little inactive, you were such a great mentor for me when I became staff (and madi) and supported me before and after I became helper, you’re an amazing person and have been missed greatly by staff and players!!

I remember writing 3 comments on 3 of your staff applications until you finally got accepted as helper and I was so so happy and excited for you and was amazed at your staffing abilities in game!
You're a pretty epic staff member yourself.

Not to mention you're also a mega cutie ;)

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Hello
(here's a funky coincidence - it's almost been 1 full year since I googled "minecraft parkour servers" and found ManaCube).
I found manacube the same way! Though I switched to playing more Olympus than parkour xD

Cogsworth

Cogsworth
Cogsworth
Ratings
omg pyro, yknow tortillas are made out of clay

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
idc if it's been like 2 days since you posted this
welcome back you lovely being (and thank you again for VIP)

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
idc if it's been like 2 days since you posted this
welcome back you lovely being (and thank you again for VIP)
You're very welcome :D