I'm Back!

Ratings
Hey guys, most of you may not know me, but I've been on Minevast (my bad, Manacube) for quite a while.

I've took a break from Minecraft but I'm gladly happy to say that I've returned. I missed this server a lot, and am quite sad to see the number of players go down a lot :(. But there will be hope that Manacube, will be back to where it originally was.

I see that a lot of changes has occurred, and that Skyblock is now the most popular gamemode.

I'll be fairly active on Parkour, so if you're interested in chatting with me :p, please feel free to.

Once again, it feels good to be back, and I'll be on a lot

Thanks for reading!

Ratings
20 2
Hey guys, most of you may not know me, but I've been on Minevast (my bad, Manacube) for quite a while.

I've took a break from Minecraft but I'm gladly happy to say that I've returned. I missed this server a lot, and am quite sad to see the number of players go down a lot :(. But there will be hope that Manacube, will be back to where it originally was.

I see that a lot of changes has occurred, and that Skyblock is now the most popular gamemode.

I'll be fairly active on Parkour, so if you're interested in chatting with me :p, please feel free to.

Once again, it feels good to be back, and I'll be on a lot

Thanks for reading!
Welcome back, Buddy.

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
Welcome back Queen! <3 Can't remember you from before, but you seem cool :)