Im coming back!!

SpecialOffer

Dedicated Member
VIP+
SpecialOffer
SpecialOffer
Ratings
75 3
Hey guys! Its Dylan, and I am just writing this to let y'all know im coming back to this amazing community. The reason I quit a few months ago was because I needed to focus on my upcoming exams, and other personal things. I am really looking forward to meeting all you new guys, and seeing some of the old players too! I may not be able to be online as much as I used to be, due to the fact that I have things to do that are also important. I tend to be a bit of a hobo on this server, I play a little bit of everything! The good thing about doing so, is that I can meet all you lovely people!

Because im ever so generous and always thriving to be the best of who I am, I will also be doing a Giveaway! It will be ANY rank upgrade, and perhaps something else! ( give me some ideas ). All you need to do is tell me your username and current rank and you may have a chance of winning!

Im so happy to be back, cant wait to see you guys,

-Omnii

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome back! I don't need a rank so don't put me in. (Mvp already) It's good to see some old faces returning. c:

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Hey! Welcome back to the server!

Nice to see old faces come back anew, kind of you to offer this giveaway to players!

I'll still put this here anyways, but this really isn't my focus, my name is EpicYoshiMaster, and my rank is VIP :p

Hope you continue enjoying your time on the server, see you around!

RyleeGrace

MVP+
rryl
rryl
MVP+
Ratings
40 5
Welcome back! I don't think I know you very well, but I hope to become friends with you! I'm usually on parkour. :p:D

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Welcome back, mate! Pop on to Islands every now and again.

Just in case, CarrotPie with no rank :(

Have fun!

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
gummyleaf and member lmao i most probably have no chance of winning but why not, welcome back

HeiiwanaKaze

Ratings
Welcome back mate! MiGhT not remember me cause of name change and all that shiz but meh username is AmeliaBuilds and Im a Vip
OHOY :D :D :D