Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
So i have been part of the Manacube and MineVast community.I HAVE decided to leave to move on to games like Fortnite and i will hardly be on. I will be back probably when summer starts. I have no clue but I will probably be on other servers. Mainly the server that can get 30K players on at once. My in game minecraft name is carazypumpkin9 and I will be on after i put this up.I am very tired of mana because i have been on this server since late April 2014 and mainly because it has started to become boring. If you would like updates you can subscribe to my youtube channel. There will be a random post of my channel after a few people respond to this
[DOUBLEPOST=1527119235,1527118491][/DOUBLEPOST]Most people will be able to find it because of my forums username.

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
Its sad to see you go I hope to see you around

barkd

MVP+
Ratings
52 5
no bye

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
So i have been part of the Manacube and MineVast community.I HAVE decided to leave to move on to games like Fortnite and i will hardly be on. I will be back probably when summer starts. I have no clue but I will probably be on other servers. Mainly the server that can get 30K players on at once. My in game minecraft name is carazypumpkin9 and I will be on after i put this up.I am very tired of mana because i have been on this server since late April 2014 and mainly because it has started to become boring. If you would like updates you can subscribe to my youtube channel. There will be a random post of my channel after a few people respond to this
[DOUBLEPOST=1527119235,1527118491][/DOUBLEPOST]Most people will be able to find it because of my forums username.
This is a complete lie, you said you are quitting but you are not. Seems this post was made for attention because in game you have been on for about 3 hours today so far. Quitting means you are on like once a month, not multiple hours a day. Also, you are saying that you will join back when summer starts. You have said on the server that summer starts today for you. This thread was posted yesterday.. Why did you make this thread?

Proof you did this for attention
https://prnt.sc/jm9vr8

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
dangit i was about to like this post to celebrate your absense but it was just a joke now im sad

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
If you're actually leaving, good luck with whatever you happen to come across. If you're not, well, why did you make this post?

taylorisbasic

Ratings
42 3
If you're actually leaving, good luck with whatever you happen to come across. If you're not, well, why did you make this post?
this was made 2 days ago. he admitted to doing it for attention, and that hes no longer quitting so

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Seems that you're not actually leaving Manacube / you left Manacube for roughly half a day. No matter what the case is, welcome back. ;p Hope to see you around. ^_^