JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
I know what you all think I AM NOT leaving MineVast, Im taking a break.

Very recently my grandfarther had a surgery on his heart and something went wrong, as I just found out two hours ago. I going to be inactive as I proceses my head through this. I know this will put a dent in my plans for becoming staff but, I hope you all understand and I will be inactive for some time, I hope to return excited instead of mourning and well sad. I hope to come back better, and brighter than before. Thank you all for understanding, and I hope to see you all soon. I will be somewhat active on the forums so, If you ever need to ask me a question or such just message me here on the forums and I will get back to you as soon as possbile. I will come back within a week or so once everything has passed and I feel ready to return. May god bless his soul. Thank you.

Best regards, Juan Garcia

Last edited:

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Jaun I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I wish the best for you moving forward through these difficult times. If you ever need anything we are here for you, remember that.

Much love,
Texans

Kruw

Ratings
38 3
My condolences go out to you and your family. Sorry to hear this sad news, best of recovery for your grandfather and your family. Take as much time as you think is needed, hope to see you back soon. God bless you and your family. My prayers are going out to you and your family.

Sincerely,
Kruw