I'm Late!! An Over due intro! :D

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
Heya Guys and Gals!! :D For those who do not know me, I am Passionne also known as Crimson! I recently turned 31.I have a husband, Ironman247365, who frequents Skyblock. We like playing games such as Minecraft, and SWTOR together. I am a huge fan of Star Wars! I have 3 children. I typically have the attention span and memory of a goldfish, also I am very clumsy sometimes. :D (I die a lot here, and in any game...lol!) I love music of all types. I have been playing Minecraft for a little over a year, and I am still learning stuff. I can usually be found in Skyblock or Islands, though I do tend to go on other game servers here, and look around out of curiosity. Hope to see you all there!!

~THECRIMSON~

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Welcome to the server,

If you have any questions or queries feel free to message me or any other staff on the forums or in game.
I look forward to seeing you around

Sunset

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Welcome to minevast!

If you ever have any questions you can ask me or any other staff member. You'll mainly find me on kitpvp and barebones is you ever have any questions about those servers.

Hope you enjoy it here! :)

Kruw

Ratings
38 3
Welcome to MineVast! I'm new as well but you'll find me on creative, skywars and mostly parkour!

Enjoy your time and hope to see you around!