GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
I'm going on a vacation within the country and I am unable to play on Manacube for that time being! Thanks to all of you in this community for making my spring an unforgettable and an amazing experience!

I'll try to be active on the forums via phone and I'll try to return as quickly as possible. August is the most likely time I'll be back. I'm probably not going to be as active as this spring, but I will be back! All you POG people in Parkour better not quit! (and of course others shouldn't either!)

I wish you all an amazing summer, I hope everyone stays safe and gets the best out of their July. You all Parkour people better make some awesome maps while I'm gone ;)

See you all then!

GamersDecision

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
286 11
I hope you have a wonderful time on vacation!! have an amazing summer, and i hope to see you again when you get back <3

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I hope you have fun on your vacation! cya in a month ;3 (hopefully <3 xD)

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Have a great time on your vacation! See you again when you're back! ^_^

-ashley<3

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Have a great time! :cool::) Should be fun being able to escape for a lil bit. ;)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Where are you headed? ;D

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Lucky! While I don't really like travelling very much, all the vacation plans my family had planned got cancelled due to COVID. :(
Have fun!! You'll have to tell us about ur adventures when u get back :p

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Lucky! While I don't really like travelling very much, all the vacation plans my family had planned got cancelled due to COVID. :(
Have fun!! You'll have to tell us about ur adventures when u get back :p
My family was planning to go to Greece, but COVID ruined that and now we're only here at the cabin! That sucks really :/

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
My family was planning to go to Greece, but COVID ruined that and now we're only here at the cabin! That sucks really :/
oo, it's too bad u couldn't go to Greece, but I hope u still have a good time at the cabin.