Not open for further replies.

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Hey Players

Im fucking leaving
I can't deal with the idiots on this server (AND PLEASE TAKE THAT TO OFFENCE) they are so dumb I literally can't even with the staff anymore Especially Alexx and Preston because they are no one worthy of staff.

The last even i will be joining is The karaoke event

Good Fucking Bye Retards

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hey Players

Im fucking leaving
I can't deal with the idiots on this server (AND PLEASE TAKE THAT TO OFFENCE) they are so dumb I literally can't even with the staff anymore Especially Alexx and Preston because they are no one worthy of staff.

Good Fucking Bye Retards
Then leave if you have such a big deal with us. Then again, You'll be back within an hour or so, So I doubt anyone would take this seriously.

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Love you Panda <3 If this is about today then I am sorry other players requested help prior to you so I helped them first. Not ignoring you in chat but not reading chat until you stared going off on a Panda-ranta

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Love you Panda <3 If this is about today then I am sorry other players requested help prior to you so I helped them first. Not ignoring you in chat but not reading chat until you stared going off on a Panda-ranta
I know Preston. She'll be back after she's done with the mute, We'll see.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Nah Won't be coming back, Maybe later when Minevast Staff get their shit together and be more helpful
Then stop coming online and go get some ice-cream, And take a break. Us players and the staff are not here to babysit you and put you in a corner until this rant of yours is over.

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Im dissapointed to hear this, I like seeing you around on the server, Panda. I do hope you decide to stay or come back some time, as I thought that you were a nice player, I will look into the concerns that you have and try to fix them, if you want to give me a more detailed explanation, could you please send me a private message on here explaining what the problems with the staff are, then I will do my best to fix them. But I am very sorry to see you go, as are all the staff team :(

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
Hey Players

Im fucking leaving

Good Fucking Bye Retards
I'm sorry that you feel this way about our staff team but they are really great staff but may have been busy. I hope you change your mind after karaoke and I will see you tomorrow on it c:

Ratings
42 2
YOUR SO RIGHT ABOUT ALEXX FOR STAFF I ASK HIM FOR HELP HE LITTERALY SAYS i dont care and what do i do? THATS SUCH A GOOD MOD HE NEVER EVEN HELPS
Maybe if I don't get called every 5 minutes for you breaking a rule on Skyblock, I'd be happy to help you, but when I'm busy watching parkour and I get called 4 times in an hour to deal with you, I'm not the happiest person to be all lovey dovey with you.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Maybe if you weren't so rude to everyone Panda, people wouldn't report you and or mute you.

Status
Not open for further replies.