Increasing FPS

daniel.

MVP+
vaen
vaen
MVP+
Ratings
125 3
People who don't have such good computers or laptops may find playing on the server can be slightly hard as the FPS is low and making it almost unplayable. I am a victim of this as I have broken my gaming laptop resulting in me using an office laptop.

Anyway, there are a few things which you can do in order to increase your FPS and I will be listing quite a few of them which have the best effects (in my opinion)

The first one I'm sure many people have heard about, Optifine. With the right settings you can make your FPS go up by a lot making your game more playable, here are 2 videos showing you on how to install the mod and showing you the best options for it:

(if this version isn't compatible for you then you can search up your version of the game on youtube and the tutorial on it so you can download it for yourself)

Optifine is probably by far the best method you can get in increasing your FPS but there is another one which could also increase your FPS, which is texture/resource packs!

If you can find the right resource pack the difference can be very visible, so here are a few which I consider to be the most FPS boosting:

(the texture packs are downloadable in the description of the videos)

And lastly, you can simply alter some options in the settings by making your render distance smaller, adding more ram into your game etc. Here's a video with the best options for your game (without any modifications)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqtpdRnRMhM

Anyway thanks for reading this thread and I hope that it can help out any people who are struggling with bad FPS and such, bye.