fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
The map is kinda messy, the jumps are very repetitive and exploitable. The beacon light should be white glass on the outside, and white wool on the inside, as of right now it just looks like a wool tower.

GeneralHamster

Donator
Ratings
20 1
The map is kinda messy, the jumps are very repetitive and exploitable. The beacon light should be white glass on the outside, and white wool on the inside, as of right now it just looks like a wool tower.
Thanks for the the criticism (Not being sarcastic). I'll definitely change the beacon beam. I also thought it looked a little odd but didn't know how to fix it.

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
The theme is not one I have seen on parkour before.
I liked the idea of the number and the parkour its self looks decent.
I don't like the long ladder jumps as they are annoying as hell but you know its insane so these sort of things go.
The course seems like it could be long enough however the annoying ladder jumps are over used on this course and don't seem fun to do
I think this course has some potential but needs quite a few changes before it could be deemed as acceptable.
Good Luck.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Hamster,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is original, as we do not have a beacon themed course yet.
- The build is accurate but very simple as a beacon only is a cube. However, I am happy with the fact that there are little to no floating blocks around, so you personally have been improving on your map building skills!
- The jumps are really repetitive, almost all of them are ladder jumps and because of them all being similar, the course gets boring quickly. Use variety to keep the course fun and interesting to play.
- The length might be a little to short for an insane map and it could be considered as an expert one at this rate.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.