Accepted [Insane] Windmill Parkour!

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
Built By: TENNK001
Difficulty: Insane
Jumps: 120 Exact
Location: Same Plot as my Rainbow 3.0 Parkour, so since I have received no update of it's status, I'm going to keep the Warp the same. The Warp is Rainbow3.0
Images: http://imgur.com/adPcxWG,8PmCvjk,Jww7Yyz,mQL41Xr,NdBcXX7,SChC03h,29Z3RNC,NFnHBJV#0
(Sorry if the Images Appear out of Order, that was an accident).

Information

Certain Parts of the Parkour will require you to follow the specific instructions of the sign, so if you do not pay close attention to them, you will end up confused about where to go.

Consists mostly of Ladder Jumps inside the Windmill, while on the outside it is mostly 3 Block Up 1 and 4 Block Jumps.

Last edited:
Ratings
Looks cool so far, I think you should add more detail on the exterior of the windmill, just to make it look nicer. But it definately looks cool!

Eviltuxedoman

Donator
Ratings
15 3
Though I can't see what you mean by unique jumps, I would edit that out, because it sounds rather egotistic and they're probably not as unique as they seem. I really did like the pictures of the parkour though, and I think that you did a good job on it.

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
Looks cool so far, I think you should add more detail on the exterior of the windmill, just to make it look nicer. But it definately looks cool!
Okay, thanks! I'll consider doing that.

Though I can't see what you mean by unique jumps, I would edit that out, because it sounds rather egotistic and they're probably not as unique as they seem. I really did like the pictures of the parkour though, and I think that you did a good job on it.
Alright, when I said unique I was thinking of a few jumps that you wouldn't normally see, though if you don't see them, then an average player probably has a different standard towards unique, so I removed it out anyways.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Doesn't look too bad, definetly could use some work though.

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
This map is incredibly difficult; almost every jump pushes you to the limit.
Even in an Insane map, that's not good, and it's not fun for the players.
I don't recommend adding more checkpoints, but making some jumps easier.

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
This map is incredibly difficult; almost every jump pushes you to the limit.
Even in an Insane map, that's not good, and it's not fun for the players.
I don't recommend adding more checkpoints, but making some jumps easier.
From my view, an Insane Map is supposed to be one that very few can beat, not something that anyone can complete within an hour or so. I do feel like some Map's on this server that are Ranked Hard/Expert/Insane could easily qualify as a whole Rank lower, that is why I decided to try to make the actual Parkour a bit more of a challenge.

When you say each Jump pushes the player to the limit, I think you over exaggerated on that. I put 1-2 Insane Jumps in between each checkpoint, however it may seem to be pushing you to the limit because I put so many other types of Difficult Jumps in between each Checkpoint. I did make a few of them a bit easier before Submitting it, though I guess that was not enough to satisfy.

What I think I am going to do is, I will make 1-2 Jumps easier in between the last 3 Checkpoints, as that is where the Difficulty really escalates. I think that will be enough, because the length between the Checkpoints are not too long due to the fact that some of the Jumps are really tough.

Trust me I do know how tough the Parkour is, I beat it legit before Submitting it. After I make the Edits I guess I will leave it to the judges to decide if it is too difficult or not.

Thank you for the feedback Happyheart, I will listen to your idea since I know you are very successful in creating so many of the courses currently on MineVast, and that you are experienced enough to know what you are saying.

Ratings
This map is ranked "Insane". Applying more jumps, that are of ease is a bad idea. The rank insane is there for a reason, it's in terms of making you "insane" for actually attempting this level. If while doing this it causes you rage, and by rage my mean a lot. Then, you have accomplished what you set out to do. I hope to see the addition of this map, and I hope it does indeed prove a challenge.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
This map may be ranked insane on the forums, but you seem to have forgotten to change the coloured wool from Purple to Orange at the end.

Regarding your map, it has been placed into the reviewing stage. It shall await a public vote and a moderated run through.

However, I understand your idea of Insane is... well, far more rage inducing than one would care to admit...

On the parkour server, there's a reason why people rarely play the "Insane" courses, especially those such as Brisk, Castle or Hotel. Quite simply, they are too difficult for 95% of players out there. This has caused players to rage and quit the server, which is quite detrimental to us.

I am concerned about whether the difficulty is too much... However, I will leave that to the Community...

~ Billy

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
This map may be ranked insane on the forums, but you seem to have forgotten to change the coloured wool from Purple to Orange at the end.

Regarding your map, it has been placed into the reviewing stage. It shall await a public vote and a moderated run through.

However, I understand your idea of Insane is... well, far more rage inducing than one would care to admit...

On the parkour server, there's a reason why people rarely play the "Insane" courses, especially those such as Brisk, Castle or Hotel. Quite simply, they are too difficult for 95% of players out there. This has caused players to rage and quit the server, which is quite detrimental to us.

I am concerned about whether the difficulty is too much... However, I will leave that to the Community...

~ Billy
I'll be sure to change the wool to Orange, my bad. As for the difficulty, I'll see what the Community thinks. If during this round they claim it is too difficult, what I will do is I'll decrease the difficulty a bit again, and I will resubmit it afterwards to be Reviewed again.

Also as for the "too difficult for 95% of the players out there" courses, Castle and Hotel are not really that Insane, theres a good amount out there more challenging, however I can admit Brisk is the toughest parkour on this server that I have ever seen.

Last edited:

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings

~ Billy
If this has been placed in the Reviewing Stage, why does it not say Reviewing next to my Thread? Just pointing that out..

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
I played your map and all of your jumps pretty much are 3 blocks apart 1 up & 4 block jumps... AND REALLY hard ladder Jumps
[DOUBLEPOST=1440943212][/DOUBLEPOST]I just saying Might want to add a few more easy jumps & ladder jumps So many corner jumps!
[DOUBLEPOST=1440943446,1440943131][/DOUBLEPOST]i finished the course.. AND ITS Almost impossible

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
I tried speed running it earlier today, I'll make it a bit easier on the last 3 checkpoints.

EDIT:
Okay, I have decided it best to change up 2 Jumps in the Parkour to simplify it a bit. Now the Parkour is 100% realistically possible to beat. The length of the Parkour between the Checkpoints are at an uncomfortable range, with the tough jumps included, yet it is achievable for sure.

In case you're wondering how 2 Jumps could possibly make a difference, it does. Those two extra jumps would have made people rage for hours considering they'd make it to that point once in a lifetime, and then fail at it there.

Last edited: