Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
Hello, my name is Brinaa!

Im sure youve seen me around the server, forums or the discord, im pretty active on the server! I even recently started a youtube channel dedicated to tutorials on manacube, but i've never formally introduced myself.

To be honest I do not share to much about myself in the game but this is my 200th post on the forums so I decided why not tell everyone a bit about the Brinaa that exists outside of the skyblock realm.

I want to go back to 2020-2021, a rough few years for me as it was for a lot of people i'm sure, with the pandemic and all, but for me 2020 was the year my health took a turn for the worst. Not only was the world around changing like crazy with covid and all the restrictions and mask wearing, I was suffering inside my own home. I won't go into too many details but really my own body was fighting against me.

Late 2021, I found manacube and joined in on skyblock, I started playing skyblock years ago when I had a very bad laptop that couldn’t handle normal world generation and it kinda just stuck, Ive mained skyblock ever since, even after getting a good PC.

Flash forward 2 years later and I'm more happy and healthy than ever. I have worked hard at my health and getting my life back together while still sticking by on manacube. I love this server and the community and I don't plan on leaving it anytime soon!

Now to the less serious things about me! :)

I love anything that has to do with pastel colors. Light blue is the best shade of blue (can't tell me otherwise). I enjoy making art, mostly painting and photography in my free time. I have 2 dogs, a beagle (11) and a husky mix (4). My beagle is my emotional support dog and has been for over 6 years now and my husky is basically a 60lb lap dog (we say she's like a wet noodle when you pick her up because she just turns to absolute mush). I love anything to do with traveling and exploring the world, life is too short to stay in one place (or country).

That's the gist, that's a little look into the “real” Brinaa not many people on here know about. If you made it this far comment down below your favorite color and if you have any pets! :mc_e_95:

Last edited:

ItzMarni

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ItzMarni
ItzMarni
ELITE
Ratings
100 17
i ain't reading allat

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
372 19
well that sucks cause i had a secret message hidden in there for the first 2 commenters to get cubits. But since neither of you wanted to read it its been removed
Post automatically merged:

I like any shade of blue but not dark basically anything near light blue or teal are the best!
Awe man I missed cubits sadge

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
Oh my edit messed with my comment tf. I like any shade of blue really just not the darker ones! Anything close to light blue or teal are the best!

ItzMarni

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ItzMarni
ItzMarni
ELITE
Ratings
100 17
well that sucks cause i had a secret message hidden in there for the first 2 commenters to get cubits. But since neither of you read it its now been removed
Ah yes, I will log into ManaCube to use my very usefull cubits, together with @BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner), right?

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
Dangit shoulda came up with a better “reward”

ItzMarni

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ItzMarni
ItzMarni
ELITE
Ratings
100 17
@Dacon give us subway sandwiches as a reward, by the amount you assume daily I think you could miss a few for 1 day.

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
Glad your health is better than ever

~My favorite color is blue forever <3
~I don't have pets

Good to know more about you, Bri <3. I wish I had responded before of them to get Cubits :(

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
Glad your health is better than ever

~My favorite color is blue forever <3
~I don't have pets

Good to know more about you, Bri <3. I wish I had responded before of them to get Cubits :(
Oh dont worry the cubits thing was a joke anyways, sorry

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Tbh lying and joking are different but I understand.
Can i have? My favourite is black it is used ib many different things and it doesn't fuck up my eyes if i look at it when i wake up i have many piggy