• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Heyoo there, and welcome to iPod Parkour!

Remember my iPhone parkour (already accepted)? That's where I got the idea of making an iPod map too!

The parkour starts at the iPod box and first you climb on top of the box, then jump to the iPod and on top of it. Then you jump down to the earphones and climb up at other side of the earphones.
The map has 105 jumps (a few jumps to way or another), 5 checkpoints and it's ranked Expert.

The map is created by me (Nixi02) and tested by @gumleaf (gumleaf), @DC_20 (DC_20), DollyBow and @caitey_gurl1 (caitey_gurl1).

Hope you like this parkour map! When you try it, try to find the Easter Egg... No, what I said, there is no Easter Eggs...

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
To be honest, it looks almost NOTHING like an iPod. (I'm judging from screenshots Btw)
You don't parkour on the side of the iPod, you just added an extra column that makes the parkour look ugly, whereas you could've just built the side buttons on the side of the iPod, parkoured up the side, made it a bit thicker for easy PK, and also kept the border color of the iPod the same, instead of making a Blue, Cyan and lapis colored wool border. I mean, like, what type of iPod has a Multi Colored border without a case on? It should also be thicker just for looks.

As to the actual PK, it doesn't look that bad, again, I can only see it from the screenshots for now, so I can't really judge the PK jumps. I'll leave that to someone else.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
To be honest, it looks almost NOTHING like an iPod. (I'm judging from screenshots Btw)
You don't parkour on the side of the iPod, you just added an extra column that makes the parkour look ugly, whereas you could've just built the side buttons on the side of the iPod, parkoured up the side, made it a bit thicker for easy PK, and also kept the border color of the iPod the same, instead of making a Blue, Cyan and lapis colored wool border. I mean, like, what type of iPod has a Multi Colored border without a case on? It should also be thicker just for looks.

As to the actual PK, it doesn't look that bad, again, I can only see it from the screenshots for now, so I can't really judge the PK jumps. I'll leave that to someone else.
Hmm, I personally think that it looks like and iPod, but thank you for saying your own opinion!
Here is a screenshot from the whole map, where you can see if it looks like and iPod.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I see. You were going for an iPod Nano. I get it now.
Now that I think about it, yeah, it would work as an iPod Nano, but not as a iPod. That clears up a lot. Thanks for the full screenshot!

EDIT: Ohhh, so that white pillar thing on the side are headphones? Once you look at it as a whole it doesn't look that bad. Great job!

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly rejected, due to the theme being overused as of late. You already have an iphone parkour that's floating around somewhere, doing an exceptionally similar theme is a sign of running out of ideas.

~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.