Is manacube admin able to punish a player without evidence ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,335 82
It is clear to me you are not willing to listen to what you are being told. I have not expressed my opinion on your punishment at all publicly, I am simply explaining to you how the appeal system works from a staff perspective as I have the knowledge and training to do so. Again, authority to make decisions does not mean superiority in any respect, it is just how the order of business works. Admins are by definition in charge of managerial work, they are in charge of creating the rules and ensuring those rules are enforced. Moderation staff only carry out the work of the Administrators. If an Admin makes a call, it is final. You were given the opportunity to appeal, you did so, it was decided by admins and moderation staff that it would be rejected. It is not a matter of opinion, it is a matter of the evidence being approved by senior members of the staff team who have the required authority to do so.

I will be closing this thread as you have said you are speaking with Dynsalir and/or Dacon regarding this matter, so there is zero need to continue this discussion here. I would also advise that you do not make threats towards staff regarding demotions. Everything that has been done in your situation has been approved and is justified. You are within your rights not to believe that and to feel frustrated with the decision, however, that is the outcome. If you have concerns of staff misconduct, again, you are more than welcome to bring these up to Dakota and Dylan and they will investigate the situation. However, you do not have any authority or say in what happens as a result of any potential investigations.

If you have any additional concerns, you are more than welcome to contact me directly through Discord. If you create any more threads to continue this discussion, it will be viewed as attempts at stirring flame wars and you may be punished further.

Kind regards,
Hallowqueen

Status
Not open for further replies.