Is party flight's unreliability really an issue? Or is it a benefit.

What do you guys think about party flight's unreliability?

• Total voters
So, we all know that party flight rarely works properly, the way you toggle party flight is by leaving your region, going into the wilderness and coming back in. But sometimes that doesn't work. Now I've seen players complaining about it and frankly speaking if party flight works, /tf from voting wouldn't necessarily be needed. I only use /tf when party flight is bugged out. But some players who either don't know about voting or are too lazy to will complain about party flight. I see it as when party flight doesn't work, it forces players who want to fly to go and vote for the server to get flight time. So I guess in my opinion, party flight's unreliability is sort of like a way for the server to get votes.

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
the way you toggle party flight is by leaving your region, going into the wilderness and coming back in
You actually need to go into combat first.

Personally, I do not think that it should be an option and choose not to use it myself. However, from what I was told, the community wanted it so it was kept. I believe players should be more tempted to vote for their fly as party flight is beneficial to the players. Voting for fly is beneficial to the players and server.

You actually need to go into combat first.

Personally, I do not think that it should be an option and choose not to use it myself. However, from what I was told, the community wanted it so it was kept. I believe players should be more tempted to vote for their fly as party flight is beneficial to the players. Voting for fly is beneficial to the players and server.
I understand, what you said makes sense and I agree.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
I do agree with Napkinz on this. I will say that party flight was never intended for Survival. Flying is only from voting, VIP+, MVP, and MVP+. The reason party fly still exists is because it's just hard to remove. It's there, and it's gone after a while. That's the only way it can be reduced (as far as we know).