Is the cactus growth in farms unusually slow?

Ratings
Hey everyone, so this is my first post on the forums and i have been a member of the ManaCube servers for only a few days now, and i have managed to build myself up a fairly large cactus farm. And for some reason the farm seems to be producing cactus at a very low rate, even if i make sure to be near the farm with the chunks loaded, but i have left the game running for 2-3 hours and only be able to fill ~1 Double chest of cactus. If there is any solution/cause for this I would appreciate your answers!

Edit: I cannot attach images of my farm for some reason to spite the fact that i meet the minimum requirements, so if you want to see the entire farm, go to /is warp Pifco.

Last edited:

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Hello. I'm assuming you're speaking about Skyblock. Your warp doesn't exist. Thus, I cannot see your cacti farm. However, I will teach you the ways of making a GREAT cacti farm. And If built and enough effort. Can make you tons. I've played on faction servers, and cacti farms are economy breaking. So, for any great cacti farm. It must be a string cacti farm. It's space efficient and takes little to get it to make dubbs of chests in an hour. But, if you want to go all out with it. You can keep building it up and well... you have tons of cacti. Which means, by yourself a sell wand!

Ratings
Okay GoldenGaming, i will take you up on your offer, my is warp is is set up currently to put you right at the corner of the farm, the hole in front of you takes you to the storage system, msg me in game if i'm around, my IGN is Pifco.

Thanks to Dominator813 as well for the responses!