Its been a long time coming....

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
As you can tell by the thread title, This will be a long story. My name is Sam, Most of you know me as Tenshi in game or Eyeless here on the forums. This is a quick story that I would love to share with my fellow players and friends of minevast. I joined the server on October 6th, 2014 looking for a new server with friendly staff and players. This story does not involve MineVast in its self, But it does involve me, A player on MineVast. I do not intend for any of you players to care or be worried, But here goes.

bi·sex·u·al
ˌbīˈsekSH(əw)əl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    sexually attracted to both men and women.
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who is sexually attracted to both men and women.

I am BISEXUAL

Being Bisexual has nothing to do with me personally other than the fact that Im attracted to both guys and gals. I really hope this doesnt change your opinions about me. :)

~Love, Tenshi

Last edited:

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14
well this is kinda wierd but, thanks for your honesty. I hope your boyfriend knows that. Changes my opinion? Nah, I love friends the way they are, only if they are good persons obviously. :)

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I can barely type right now cuz i'm eating a Popsicle but I fully support you Tenshi and I hope nobody hates you because of you coming out.