It's sad that a homophobic and racist mod is still here

Ratings
5 2
I wish I had taken a screenshot of the chat when a homophobic mod sided with the homophobe against me and threatened to mute me. Wish the staff team would do better but what do you expect from immaturity.

Last edited:

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Homie!

I am so sorry that you may have experienced this, however making a forum thread is not the best case of action! If you feel strongly about this, as it seems, could you please file a staff report instead! Here is a link to do so: https://manacube.com/support/ Just choose staff report as the option and you're good to go! Only admins can see staff reports!

With this being said, I am going to edit a few words out of your message and give you a warning point for being rude- Please note this is not to challenge what you said as I value you and your experiences on ManaCube!

If you need to further this conversation please contact a staff privately!

best, kayla

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
man thats messed up. i know most of the staff team is amazing and accepts everyone but there are a few bad apples. you should make a staff report on this though.

Ratings
1 6
Howdy Homie!

I am so sorry that you may have experienced this, however making a forum thread is not the best case of action! If you feel strongly about this, as it seems, could you please file a staff report instead! Here is a link to do so: https://manacube.com/support/ Just choose staff report as the option and you're good to go! Only admins can see staff reports!

With this being said, I am going to edit a few words out of your message and give you a warning point for being rude- Please note this is not to challenge what you said as I value you and your experiences on ManaCube!

best, kayla
How is he being rude? he is trying to get justice for the homophobic mods on this server they bullied him and how the mods did nothing about helping him so you need to be quiet and let him talk its unfortunate that you side with the homophobic mods

Ratings
5 2
Hi Kayla,

I read your response. Unfortunately, as I said in my post, I did not have a screenshot of the incident. I feel strongly about bullying, and take offense to micro aggressions, especially by the staff here. It upsets me that you are calling me rude for sharing my experience, especially a negative one that happened on your server. I will edit the post but will keep it up as I believe there should be transparency of how members of the LGBTQ+ community are treated here.

Thank you for the reply, Miss Viscous

Ratings
1 6
Howdy Homie!

best, kayla
Why are you disagreeing with me all I said is missviscous needs justice for what happened to them its unfair and unjust that you silent him over one word and yet you keep mods around that say the most hatful and disgusting things this is hypocritical and a abuse of power

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Why are you disagreeing with me all I said is missviscous needs justice for what happened to them its unfair and unjust that you silent him over one word and yet you keep mods around that say the most hatful and disgusting things this is hypocritical and a abuse of power

Howdy, I did not want to reply to this post again as it is negative :/

I have sent you a conversation on the forums where we can discuss it further but- what was edited was direct insults towards the staff team which would not be allowed no matter who they are directed too. I am talking to them privatley to help them look for the chat in their logs- I support all players and whatever actions they choose whenever it comes to reporting staff for real issues. Please do not get the wrong idea about this. I am more than happy to help you do the same if you need to also file a report. If this thread turns into a further argument I will lock it as it goes against our chat rules as well. (disrespect/flame wars)

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
why do you use still imgur?
That pic is of him being muted and is in his signature. A signature shows on all of your posts, like on mine there a few images of hugs and my elite rank being removed. Sometimes certain images only show up in signatures using certain links, in this case, imgur.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I agree with what Drpepper said about transparency, but I also agree with Kayla- if there is an issue with a staff member you should file a staff report.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
WJAT?!!