Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
  • Username: _GoldenAiming
  • Photos of your Parkour: https://imgur.com/gallery/Mdmms
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot h _GoldenAiming. Then turn around. You'll find it there.
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): I feel that it fits the difficulty of medium. But that's open for discussion.
  • Number of jumps (Optional): 50 jumps along with 3 checkpoints.

Ratings
I played it in the course world, and I like it. However you should put invisible blocks on the open space in the pickax, and remove the signs that say keep walking because it is obvious where to go. i think the map should be on medium. I would give it hard, but its too short.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hellu,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is used, this meaning ore blocks. Next time, make sure your theme hasn't been used before, to increase the chance of it getting accepted and it being an overall unique and original course.
- The build is pretty simple, it is exactly what the theme indicates it to be. However, it isn't really that much of an attractive build. Try to have more of an organic or bigger build, take a look around the Parkour world for reference.
- The jumps had quite a bit of variety and I did like most of the jump you used. You do have an understanding of having the jumps incorporated with the build, so keep that up. Try to add in even more variety next time while avoiding floating blocks/jumps as well.
- The length does suit the difficulty, especially in combination with the checkpoint placement, so you're good on that part.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.