Johniee's Introduction

You thoughts of me based off my Introduction?

• Yeah, you're cool :)

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Meh...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, I don't like you

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5

Hello Manacube Community!

Minecraft IGN: Hypract
Donor Rank: [MVP]
Most played: Survival

I would like to start off my introduction with a huge hello and I hope everyone is doing great at the time of reading my introduction!

So to start at the beginning is always best I guess. :p

As you have gathered by my name I am Johniee but if you want to be more formal you can call me Jonathon as that is my birth name.

I am 19 years of age and I like to spend my time with computers and no.. Not just gaming but I like to go under the hood with software and being able to create new ones as I started from a young age.

If anyone is interested in what programming languages I maintain:
HTML/CSS/JavaScript
Java (Mostly for the Android side of things)
C# & C++ (I have to admit I haven't really done this language in a while so I may be a bit rusty)

Besides programming I do like to do some editing in both Photoshop and Cinema 4D I like to be creative in that way and make whatever comes into my imagination.

I am not overly fussed with "Master race" I enjoy having my PC and my PS4 I just play whatever I fancy. That is just me anyways.:p

I do have to admit I favour Android more Apple because I just like developing more with Android and I like the design aspect of it so yeah there is that:).

- Supergirl
- Elementary
- Taken
- Vikings
- Sherlock
- The Last Ship
- The Blacklist
- Doctor Who
- Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders
- Hannibal
- Sons of Anarchy
- Breaking Bad
- CSI NY
- Psych
- NCIS

- John Wick 1/2
- Gone in 60 seconds
- Taken
- Sucker Punch
- TITAN A.E
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire
- War of the Worlds
- Deadpool

- Minecraft (duh) (PC)
- Destiny (PS4)
- Battlefield (PS4)
- Need for Speed (PS4)
- Elder Scrolls Online (PS4)
- SMITE (PC)
(I do not have a Graphics Card in my PC at this moment so I have to resort to some games being played on the PS4 :p)

Do I believe in Aliens and UFO's?: I am very open to the possibility of them existing I do like to do my research about it :)

What do you think of Trump as president?: Again I am open but firstly I am in the UK not the US so it doesn't affect me as such but I my opinion based on paper I don't think he should be as he has lack of presidential experience. But then again maybe someone without the experience could do some good.

Do you get easily annoyed and stressed?: Well everyone gets annoyed and stressed but when I do I control it and manage to erase it so it doesn't get to me and exceeds to a higher level and then gets out of control.

(If you do have any questions you want to ask them just drop them down below and I will add them to this Random Questions list :) But please keep it appropriate)

Dubstep | Instrumental Core - The Angels Among Demons
Stephen Swartz - Bullet Train (Feat. Joni Fatora)
Scott Ledger - Gravity Won't Win
The Urge - It's My Time To Fly
Modestep - Saved The World (xKore Remix) [Drumstep]
Titan AE - Cosmic Castaway
The Glitch Mob - Warrior Concerto
The Glitch Mob - Animus Vox
Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)
All Time Low [Last Young Renegade Album]

If you like what I listen to maybe we can talk from there I guess :p I do prefer more music like Glitch Mob and just Instrumentals I think they're are more relaxing but I do like to odd Dubstep here and there:).
---------------------------------------------------------
As a person, I am easy to talk with I am very open and can listen to what anyone has to say I like to be helpful and be able to bond with people with similar interests as I do. I like to engage in conversations and being able to spout out new ideas to help improve and or come up with newer ideas.

I do understand quite a lot of people with the events I have been through I can use them to help me help others with issues in that regard or just, in general, I like to be knowledgeable in many subjects to better help people in situations.

If you'd like to get to know me do not be afraid to send a direct message my way I'll be sure to respond to it as fast I can. I will be happy to have a general discussion with you. The better we know each other the better we can get along:p.

If you want to get to know me and talk more on other social media you can request for Skype as I am always on that because I have no life.

I thank you for looking at my introduction and I hope to talk to most of you in-game and on the forums.

Last edited:

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Welcome to the server and forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here, we are an amazing community and always excited to meet new people.

This is one of the most organized and well-made introduction posts that I have seen. It's clear you put quite a bit of time and effort into creating this. I also admire how open you are and how you put yourself out there, not many people do that.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to PM me here on the forums.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Welcome to Minevast. Im mostly on creative. I have a question - do you watch riverdale? Its a netflix tv series but if you dont which you probably dont because I looked at the tv shows thing and its not on there but... You should watch it :p

Have fun playing on the server.
-Secondz

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Welcome to the server! Nice to see another Survival player! ;) I also like watching Supergirl and Doctor Who. (Can't wait for Series 10 :D) I hope to see you on the server. If you got any questions, I'm mainly on Survival (since I'm staff there), so feel free to ask me. You can also ask other staff members. Have fun! ;)

Last edited:

Taishan

Ratings
Hello, Hypract!
Breaking Bad is definitely one of my favourite shows! (Prison Break and AHS as well, lol). Never played Smite before, only League, I might try out Smite eventually. I'm mainly on parkour, see you around! ^_^

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome to manacube Hypract! You're such a computer wiz omg teach me please!!! xD Love the movie deadpool had me laughing so hard. Maybe you'll see me around survival sometimes, I'm getting more active on there. If you have any questions feel free to message me! Cya around the server! c:

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
@NStarMC Hello. Thank you and yes I can't wait for Doctor Who :) Yeah I only mainly play Survival so I hope to see you around too :p

@Taishan Hello. Yeah my friend got me into League but honestly I do prefer SMITE. I don't do much parlour on Minecraft (I'm pants at it) but I'll try and get around it and hopefully see you around in the process. :p

@Its_Kat Hello. Thank you I can't wait for Deadpool next year the teaser trailer is just hilarious. I don't mind sharing my knowledge with people who want you know so if you ever want to learn about some "computer nerdy stuff" drop me a DM :p

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Welcome to Manacube!! This was a very interesting introduction and you seem like a really cool person to be around with. Hope to see you around, at the moment the most active server i play on are creative and survival. Hope you like the community!

P.S. don't be scared to ask questions about the server I'm sure anyone would be more than glad to help.

-King/Sitty