Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Hey ThatAutumnKid,

Unfortunately, your map is being rejected.

The theme isn't original, there aren't any maps exactly like it, however there are already a number of maps related to elements/nature/rainbows etc. Please refer to the document linked in this thread to make sure your map idea is original.

The build isn't great, it's hard to tell exactly what it's meant to be, and has a lot of floating blocks. In the future, try to make one or two main builds that are relevant to your theme, and incorporate the parkour into it, rather than having numerous smaller builds with parkour floating around it, this can make it look quite messy and confusing.

Your parkour is quite repetitive. You used a few different block styles which is good, however there isn't much variety with the style of parkour. Try to experiment with different blocks & items, and the way you utilise them, to create more original jumps, this overall makes your map more fun to complete. I would also recommend not grouping your jumps so much, what I mean by this, is you would have a section of just regular blocks, then just fences etc. Mixing this up a bit more will also make the map more enjoyable to play.

The length is good for a medium map, and the parkour is good for an easy/medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future. [Madi]

Status
Not open for further replies.