Accepted Jukebox pk [Medium] by Wafflethecat

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
*IMPORTANT* The road above is not part of the parkour.

Hey guys, I made a Jukebox pk with: A jukebox, 3 music discs, and the music notes.

Location: My third plot, under my After death: Heaven parkour. (./plot visit Wafflethecat 3)
Checkpoints: 3
Jumps: 49
Also, I may be also taking a little break from map making.
2015-11-07_10.49.50.png
2015-11-07_10.49.58.png
2015-11-07_10.50.09.png

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Already a juke box pk in hard & please stop copying parkour themes like pokemon,angelpk and This
I am actually going to be honest I did not copy any of these. I simply did not recognize them as themes. I apologize, and I will try to do more research on my maps. And also pokemon is a general theme, that map was rejected anyway so why bring it up?

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
@Angel_Scarz I don't understand why you have to say this in every single map whats theme has been done in other map. I say final time, now I'm not going to say this again: There can be as many same-themed parkours on the server as there is space. Think about Rainbow-maps, Pokemon-maps...

Still, I kind of agree with you, because I personally like more those maps, what has an unique and well done theme. When I do my parkour maps, I sometimes even look at rejected parkours to find ideas to make parkours. Normally I still get my ideas myself and I recommend this to every single parkour map creator! ;)

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello dear parkourist! My name is Tenshi and Im going to leave you some tips and comments about your parkour.
I will also state wiether or not I think it should be accepted, rejected, or reviewed.

Firstly, Theme.
I feel that this theme is
clear, Its a Jukebox. The colors mix together well.

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
This parkour would be ranked
medium because of the amount of jumps, But also some of the ladder jumps.

And Lastly, My comment.
This parkour should or should not be
denied for a few reasons.
Reasons Why:
We have a jukebox that's very similar. http://forums.minevast.com/threads/my-hard-pk-musicpk.2914/

But, This parkour seems to be better than the parkour that we already have, Maybe I can take my statement further?
This parkour should or should not be accepted for a few reasons.
Reasons Why:
It has more detail than our already accepted course!

Thank you for submitting a parkour, Remember that this is not a final decision. The final decision will be made by Pokezelda, or Ham562. I'll let my fellow friendsand parkour map makers, @Nixi and @Pud96 give you some comments.

Thank you for your time. If this parkour is accepted/rejected, Remember that you can always submit another parkour, at another time.

~Tenshi