Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Andrej2005,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't original, as there are multiple maps with a jukebox/minecraft block/noteblock/music note theme. Please refer to the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build isn't great, it is quite simple and blocky, however I understand due to the nature of the theme that it would be difficult to avoid this.
The parkour has some variety which is good, however you did group your jumps quite a bit. What I mean by this, is that you would have a sequence of just fence jumps, then just normal blocks etc. Try to mix up your jumps a bit more throughout the map, as this will make your map more enjoyable to complete.
I did find the map a bit confusing at points. I would recommend trying to outline barriers by doing something like placing a sign or an item frame in the general area, as well as trying to have a clearer parkour path, as it is quite easy to get lost and confused.
The parkour is a bit floaty at times, especially in the first half. Try to have one or two main builds in your map, and then implement the parkour into that, as having the smaller music notes and parkour around those, does make the map look a bit messy.
The length is good for a hard map, and the difficulty is good for a medium/hard map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.