JustBleach greifs

Grxphics

Ratings
48 8
So, Me and @_Alphix_ were building on a plot. Then another player wanted to help, so we were friendly and added him. Then he placed lava. There is /inspect proof. Here is the screenie: (the plot is now deleted btw)
2017-01-14_18.59.57.png

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
You shouldn't have of deleted the plot, because now we can't prove it was him.

Next time alert a staff member on ./helpop
Also report players on the report players section. Not on the public forums.

This will be investigated.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Accusations of griefing do not belong in this section where all players can view them. Please make future reports in the player Reports section as JuanitoG suggested.

Also, bans are never put to a public vote.

Finally, why disagree with the post of someone trying to help you? If you hadn't deleted the plot, staff could likely have repaired the damage. Punishing the accused griefer would be much easier. Youve made our job a bit more difficult, but JuanitiG still offered to help. Why disagree with that?

Grxphics

Ratings
48 8
Accusations of griefing do not belong in this section where all players can view them. Please make future reports in the player Reports section as JuanitoG suggested.

Also, bans are never put to a public vote.

Finally, why disagree with the post of someone trying to help you? If you hadn't deleted the plot, staff could likely have repaired the damage. Punishing the accused griefer would be much easier. Youve made our job a bit more difficult, but JuanitiG still offered to help. Why disagree with that?
I did not disagree with Juanito, I actually put imformative on his post.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
I know where the plot is. I can help staff find it so JustBleach can get banned. _alphix_ me and grxphics were at the location.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
No replies? Just close the thread then. Ugh. There was evidence on the screenshot..

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
No replies? Just close the thread then. Ugh. There was evidence on the screenshot..
I asked you'all to inform me when in game to see the plot/go over any other evidence.

That screenshot isn't enough proof, we need more than he placing and removing lava on one block.

Respectfully, JuanitoG

Zoogoo40

Ratings
54 4
I've found with ban reports in the past that if someone has done what you are accusing of, it should be easily evident without having to explain too deeply what is happening.
Tl;Dr: Ample evidence makes for quick bans.