/keytop

ZedakiahMassacre

PATRON
LordZedakiah
LordZedakiah
Patron
Ratings
I have another suggestion to make:

I think it would be pretty cool to have a /keytop command that shows the number of "store keys" that people have bought. so it would not count trades or auction buys, or vote keys. But track the store keys bought by each player and make a leaderboard. Not only would this be cool and fun for the people buying keys, but it would also spur competition to buy more which benefits manacube as well!

I think this would be most useful on factions at least, but having it in general for all the servers would be awesome too!

Please consider,
ZedakiahMassacre

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
I have another suggestion to make:

I think it would be pretty cool to have a /keytop command that shows the number of "store keys" that people have bought. so it would not count trades or auction buys, or vote keys. But track the store keys bought by each player and make a leaderboard. Not only would this be cool and fun for the people buying keys, but it would also spur competition to buy more which benefits manacube as well!

I think this would be most useful on factions at least, but having it in general for all the servers would be awesome too!

Please consider,
ZedakiahMassacre
Hi ZedakiahMassacre,
Sounds like a good idea. Also remember you can make suggestions at https://suggestions.manacube.com
Then post the link here when approved so people can upvote. It definitely would be cool to see how many keys are bought.

Geshultz

ZedakiahMassacre

PATRON
LordZedakiah
LordZedakiah
Patron
Ratings
Hi ZedakiahMassacre,
Sounds like a good idea. Also remember you can make suggestions at https://suggestions.manacube.com
Then post the link here when approved so people can upvote. It definitely would be cool to see how many keys are bought.

Geshultz
ive got suggestions there already but they are getting ignored and awaiting approval. here gets at least some more publicity