Not open for further replies.

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
My username is liingling and this is my easy map King Cobra! This parkour is an easy map with 32 jumps. This is my second plot.
1588793751284.png
1588793769401.png

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Also before going ahead, I'd like to mention that you didn't follow the correct format for making your map submission if you'd like to know where that is here --- > https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ After you find the format just edit your map submission instead of posting another one!

Originality/design ~ For the theme, sadly we've already got a map called 'Cobra' which has the same theme as the one you've chosen, for the detail. you've definitely added some decent detail for your parkour map so that's nice to see.

Parkour difficulty/variety: You've got some amazing parkour variety and it certainly does make the parkour more of an overall joy to play with the interesting and unique jumps that you've added, for the difficulty, in my opinion,it certainly matches the EASY difficulty, unfortunately as there's already a Cobra map not certain on your chances.

Good luck! :)

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Also before going ahead, I'd like to mention that you didn't follow the correct format for making your map submission if you'd like to know where that is here --- > https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ After you find the format just edit your map submission instead of posting another one!

Originality/design ~ For the theme, sadly we've already got a map called 'Cobra' which has the same theme as the one you've chosen, for the detail. you've definitely added some decent detail for your parkour map so that's nice to see.

Parkour difficulty/variety: You've got some amazing parkour variety and it certainly does make the parkour more of an overall joy to play with the interesting and unique jumps that you've added, for the difficulty, in my opinion,it certainly matches the EASY difficulty, unfortunately as there's already a Cobra map not certain on your chances.

Good luck! :)
Thank you for your feedback! I was told there was no map and I even looked at the list. I guess I didn't see it. But I am glad to know that you enjoyed the parkour!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello liingling,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, because as mentioned above, there is already a map with the same theme (Cobra.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is accurate to what you were going for, so good job on that! There is quite a bit of block variety throughout and I can tell that you put a lot of effort into this! The snake itself does appear to be a bit flat though.
The parkour is varied throughout; however, some of the jumps look a bit messy due to the excess amount of barriers in this map. I understand that this may be unavoidable, but please try to keep the amount of barriers to a minimum. Overall, the length of the map and difficulty of the jumps do fit the easy difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.