King Of The Hill

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
The rules of this game are simple. You are on a hill, and you cant let anyone take over. Ill start.

Im sitting on the hill, Everyone has perished and I reign over the land for now.

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
I Push you off the cliff & you fall into a volcano with lava then burn to death then a mountain dew mlg bottle eats you into a 360 no scoop with your l8 gr8 m8 then you puke doritos

I sit on the cliff & Im a god the end sO YOU CANT KILL ME!

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I fly back up. You seemed to have forgotten that an angel like myself can fly. I stab you in the back and pull out you heart, As I watch you collapse and die.

I retake the hill as my throne.

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
I come back to life because (IMA GOD DUH) then i take my spot back & kill you so you can never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then i stare off my hill & throw a bomb that destroys all the people who wish to be the king of the hill the end GG m8 XD

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
XD
[DOUBLEPOST=1447558227][/DOUBLEPOST]But then i kill you & you can never come back & Rule the hill & also there is a everything-proof force field around my hill now you can not come back! Then i sit down on my hill & it blows up so now i rule the remains of the mountain XD

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I rise from below you and skin you alive. I take the throne and the hill is mine.

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
@Sans this is the same with your game. Someone could say, "I gave you drugs and made you kill yourself." If my game is bad, then yours is the same way.

I use your skinner and skin you the same way. I make a volcano of lava and rise to the top.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
@Sans this is the same with your game. Someone could say, "I gave you drugs and made you kill yourself." If my game is bad, then yours is the same way.
This has to do with taking over, Like a war. This isnt about insulting someone :D

I cover the volcano in water, Trapping you in Ethereal Obsidian. I take the hill.

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
This has to do with taking over, Like a war. This isnt about insulting someone :D

I cover the volcano in water, Trapping you in Ethereal Obsidian. I take the hill.
I know, but still. That wasn't an insult. It was about killing you, which allowed me to take the hill.

I have an efficiency 1000 pickaxe to break the obsidian. I break it so quickly you fall to your death. I claim the throne.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I know, but still. That wasn't an insult. It was about killing you, which allowed me to take the hill.

I have an efficiency 1000 pickaxe to break the obsidian. I break it so quickly you fall to your death. I claim the throne.
Taking the hill yes, Killing someone is an act of war; Basically the game.

I fly back up and @DraconicDeity beheads you. I take the throne.

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
i summon all the castle crasher friends of mine & we kill you then i betray them & push them off & i enjoy being the king of the hill

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
You seem to forget that God's cant die. He slaughters you and your family and I take the hill.