Kits! and more..

pojunski

ELITE
Pojunski
Pojunski
ELITE
Ratings
Kit's are awesome and quick to use at the few strokes of a key. I propose ideas for kits including artmap.
Various useful kits for perks and specific objectives, such as making a cobblegen or a enchanter kit!
Code:
/kit artmap - everything to the canvas and /kit canvas to get another XD
/kit gen - Obsidian and 4 buckets of both water and lava
/kit enchanter - Bookcases and a enchantment table
/kit farm - like 5 of each plantable object
:mc_49-0::mc_327-0::mc_326-0::mc_116-0::mc_47-0::mc_340-0::mc_351-4::mc_295-0::mc_361-0::mc_362-0::mc_338-0:

I know these can seem like game breaking or work around's but implemented the right way they could be very useful to those with higher ranks!
To be honest if it was an ability place to submit I would submit code in Intellij or eclipse format :D

The primary objective of this post is for a /kit artmap. I just thought of something while writing. :)

This is actually the first Minecraft server I've ever joined and my experience thus far has in reality be phenomenal! The staff is very nice and helpful, as well as vet players! I have mostly played Skyblock however islands could be a whole fiesta for more fishing opportunity's to further your fishing plugin! If this has any value and seems like good ideas I have plenty more to increase the user experience.

To be fair these could be perks or paid features, obviously the /kit artmap with the artmap perk.

Last edited: