AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10

I found two major problems with the map. Firstly it's a bit plain. The entire map is based around on build so it's quite bare. Second there are two easy exploits. Once you've done the neo if you jump to the koala's arm you can run along and skip almost half the map. As well as that you can easily avoid the barriers on the koala's head from the ladder (this one doesn't miss out LOADS of parkour but I thought it was worth mentioning). However I did like the variation in parkour and the build looked quite nice. Good luck!

Just to clarify, this is NOT a final response but just my opinion ;D

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9

I found two major problems with the map. Firstly it's a bit plain. The entire map is based around on build so it's quite bare. Second there are two easy exploits. Once you've done the neo if you jump to the koala's arm you can run along and skip almost half the map. As well as that you can easily avoid the barriers on the koala's head from the ladder (this one doesn't miss out LOADS of parkour but I thought it was worth mentioning). However I did like the variation in parkour and the build looked quite nice. Good luck!

Just to clarify, this is NOT a final response but just my opinion ;D
Thank you for letting me know about those! I’ll be on soon so I’ll try and fix those exploits!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi noctqrns and rmc22,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is original, even if there is already a lot of Animal maps (It's a bit like the Pokemon theme isn't it ?). The build could better, it's probably only me, but your build looks like a 3D pixel art, but I'm just gonna say it's a bit plain, even if it's still cute, an other problem is it's a bit messy, because there is a lot of floating jumps in your map. The parkour could be better too, it's pretty repetitive (Mostly ladders and normals jumps), try to add different blocks in your map, like fences, iron bars or ice for example.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.