Not open for further replies.

noodlemonkey01

VIP
ImALiarTrustMe
ImALiarTrustMe
VIP
Ratings
154 8
In this parkour course, prepare to take a picturesque (yet dangerous) travel throughout New York's most toured attraction, The Statue of Liberty!
  • Username: GgGotGame
  • Map name Lady: Liberty
  • Photos of your Parkour: http://prntscr.com/jzv918 http://prntscr.com/jzv9l5 http://prntscr.com/jzva3w
  • View: /plot h:5 GgGotGame, /warp ladyliberty
  • Difficulty: Most likely an Expert course, I haven't had much testers as of the establishment of the course therefore I couldn't tell. Some jumps are difficult but I know as much all are possible.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
dangit chloe i was in the middle of making one +1
But mines totaly different go to my 9th plot on map maker to see it

ban

Dedicated Member
Ratings
53 1
Hey,

I love this map that you have created for parkour. I think you deserve a +1 for the hard work, effort, and dedication you put into this project. I would love to see this as a map and be able to beat it :)

Have a beautiful day and I wish you the best of luck.

Jackiee

Ratings
Hey!

Nice map, it looks really nice with unique designs. I think you deserve a +1 for the unique design, dedication and effort. I would love to see this as a map and have fun beating it!

Have a great day and good luck getting this accepted! <3

noodlemonkey01

VIP
ImALiarTrustMe
ImALiarTrustMe
VIP
Ratings
154 8
Hey!

Nice map, it looks really nice with unique designs. I think you deserve a +1 for the unique design, dedication and effort. I would love to see this as a map and have fun beating it!

Have a great day and good luck getting this accepted! <3
Hey,

I love this map that you have created for parkour. I think you deserve a +1 for the hard work, effort, and dedication you put into this project. I would love to see this as a map and be able to beat it :)

Have a beautiful day and I wish you the best of luck.
dangit chloe i was in the middle of making one +1
But mines totaly different go to my 9th plot on map maker to see it
Thank you for the lovely comments! <3

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Chlqe/PrayForSadness,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is really good and original, the build is also really good. But the parkour is why I reject this map. It's really repetitive, not varied, and some part are impossible (Like this one :
I suggest you to put more blocks, like ice, soul sand, slimes… and to avoid putting the same jump in a row (Like here :
I also suggest you to test your map before submitting it, or ask people to test it, to avoid having impossible part.

You can resubmit your map if you want, if you patch all the problem I've pointed out, I will be happy to accept your map !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.