ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Username: TheDesroyer7234
Map Name: Lava Lamp
Plot: /plot h TheDestroyer7234 2
Difficulty: Medium
Number of Jumps: 41 w/ 3 cps

What makes this different from the past 2 attempts is many things. Although the shape of the map is the same, I removed all of the parkour jumps and replaced them with as many different blocks used for parkour as I could, while still making it look good and fit its difficulty. I didn't want it to be the same boring jumps over and over, so I really tried to change it up. I received lots of feedback from my friends and it really helped me to try to make this map better than it was. I really hope this map fits what most maps need and should have. Thank you for everything!

Attachments

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hi TheDestroyer7234, please submit your map in the Map Submission Sub-Forums instead of submitting it in the Parkour section. Good luck!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Originality/design ~ So for the theme, I'm not sure if this theme has been used before, certainly haven't seen a lava lamp map before so I'm curious, might just be oblivious honestly never know. For the design I quite like what you did, a good array of blocks for your lava lamp, and the most important part, it definitely looks like a lava lamp so good job on the design.

Parkour variety/length/difficulty ~ For the length I think that 40 jumps are quite fair for a medium difficulty map submission, great to see that you've got a couple of blocks that are a little annoying, always good to see those on medium maps, that's what makes them medium in my opinion so good job, for the parkour variety, great job you definitely have some good variety and unique parkour jumps in your map submission which overall makes it more interesting and a joy to play, good luck! :)

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey Destroyer :3
I am here to give you my review of the map!
To start things off I think this level should now be ACCEPTED. (Yay :D ) Here's why!

The theme of your map is GREAT since there aren't any other lava maps to my knowledge. Good job!
The build of your map is PRETTY GOOD. It's accurate to what you were going for and in my personal opinion the only improvement you could make is have the bottom part have a little more texture. Maybe it's just me.
The parkour of your map is GREAT. Honestly, well done on improving the parkour! It fits Medium difficulty perfectly, is varied, fun and also speedrunnable. You nailed everything in the parkour this time, it's honestly a massive improvement on your previous submission! Amazing job buddy!

I have high hopes for this map, and I'm wishing you the best of luck! :D

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello TheDestroyer7234,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
Not going to repeat myself with the theme and build, both are great and good for what you were going for.
The parkour has improved enough since your previous submission; it now fits the difficulty quite nicely, and the jumps aren't floating anymore. The jumps are also quite varied!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.