Leaving MineVast

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
Hello, I am leaving MineVast..not exactly forever..but...ye I will somewhat be coming on & that..
I don't exactly find it the best server..it used to be my fav but most of my online friends have left..so I have no1 to talk to..& I..Idk I just don't find it the best place to be..really, the updates come & the memories are..there & that's what I miss ♥ there have been so many memories from 2013..for example Human pets..& friends lol but I am..leaving, not forever but..you know..that & I will be on the forums & shit like dat....& this community is absolute bullshit compare to what it used 2 be in 2013/2014 staff are afk alot of times..I know they try to do there best so dont argue with that. Mr. @Drakey Banned my friend..Reason: For asking why I got banned..It was very very stupid, we both left at that point but I came back..& that was the point I saw that this community was just some shit, Griefers everywhere, spammers, Hackers, etc.
-,- Its just so shit compare to what it was! (Atleast they got there anti-cheat system upgraded)

Last edited:

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
It's a shame you feel this way.
But if you ever do want to make more friends you should come on teamspeak. I am on there a lot and everyone is very friendly. I find when I chat to people on teamspeak I am able to develop great friendships.

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
It's a shame you feel this way.
But if you ever do want to make more friends you should come on teamspeak. I am on there a lot and everyone is very friendly. I find when I chat to people on teamspeak I am able to develop great friendships.
Ye...My dad always comes like "who r u talkin to" Ye
I am 14 but he still does it..He tells me to make friends but then I'm not allowed to make friends..

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Ye...My dad always comes like "who r u talkin to" Ye
I am 14 but he still does it..He tells me to make friends but then I'm not allowed to make friends..
I understand! You can always come on and have your mic muted! I'm friends with people and haven't ever heard their voice.

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Oh :( i guess i'll see you around then :(