Leaving the special journey.

craftian6

Dedicated Member
Ratings
16 4
Hey guys, Leaving minevast....

The first time I joined Minevast it was at 2014... I Was feeling intrested in that server...
so many players were being popular after me, @Drakey aka _____Bob_______, @Yuko aka KraanwaterJummie and so many :(

Now the present is broke, My friends are gone, base raided, fun are gone
i wont say much, I had a great time at minevast and I didnt want to leave but its too much now :(

and for people who dont care, well you reading this whole thing so you care pretty much.

Ive helped many players and made people interest in this server and had fun building

Special thanks to:

@marius243
for having fun and skyblock invite

@Ninjadragon2008 for building together and having fun for days

@xYuko for making us have fun and trolling in the past

So yea :( Bye guys

This is my emotional song + my fav type of song (Electro) mashup :')

Had good time with you xYuko :( But now I Guess we need forgot each other (Its not what im saying is what think :/)

Had good time with you @Aimvic!

I Had good time building the Ice castle with you @skemraider :)

If anyone wants to add me on Skype, It's craftian6

Last edited:

Yuko

Ratings
74 5
Bye Craftur, we'll miss you! Don't forget that you we're my first real friend on the server, and you're the person that kept me playing on MineVast. If you weren't here, I wouldn't be what I am now. Thank you very much for all the good times, and good luck!

craftian6

Dedicated Member
Ratings
16 4
Bye Craftur, we'll miss you! Don't forget that you we're my first real friend on the server, and you're the person that kept me playing on MineVast. If you weren't here, I wouldn't be what I am now. Thank you very much for all the good times, and good luck!
Ive been waiting to tell that :')
Good bye, Yuko
We've had good times!
I'll miss you too

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Good luck!!
PS that plot you were standing with Yuko used to be my old plot I can see because of the houses.

craftian6

Dedicated Member
Ratings
16 4
I still really miss minevast :(
Everytime I hear something passing through my mind about Minevast I try to go back but i cannot :cry: