Legendary chest reward problem

Hi
i purchased 2 legendary keys and 3 ancient keys.
i have received the rewards from the 3 ancient keys and 1 of the legendary keys.
but the last key i got the kingdom gold level 1 perk but i am unable to claim the reward.
please could i get help to claim the reward from chest please
thank you
Gnome_miner
p.s i have put a screen shot on as well so you can see i did win the reward from the box and am not trying to get something for nothing.

Attachments

Design

Ratings
What is the problem exactly? You need to buy the level 1 gold in /kingdom for 750k. Looking at your bal you just dont have enough money.

but from the chest it said that i would be able to unlock the kingdom perk else i was robbed of one legendary key which would then be disapointing to see you could get an item that you still would need to buy with ingame money meaning you lose one key for nothing at all =s

oh ok i see how this perk works now gold kingdom perk is hidden behind a wall you can't get before you get the right to buy it in game from a chest or buy on website. i see i got this wrong i do apologize the only thing is that when you win said item it should say you only get the right to buy not get the perk this to me is misleading and a little disappointing but also deters me from buying more keys in the future.