List what’s the hardest champion maps

zlyzah

VIP
zlyzah
zlyzah
VIP
Ratings
15 1
My opinion on what’s the most difficult champion maps in my order, in my opinion
1. Aquatic due to the long levels and some difficult jumps here and there, I’m only a beast and I still can’t do it and keep my temper
Haunted manor
Then wonderland
I just want to hear others opinions on what you think is the most difficult

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
Aquatic is evil, don’t feel down if you can’t do it because most others can’t either, including me. I find haunted manor easiest, but that headhitter segment hurts me

zlyzah

VIP
zlyzah
zlyzah
VIP
Ratings
15 1
Aquatic is evil, don’t feel down if you can’t do it because most others can’t either, including me. I find haunted manor easiest, but that headhitter segment hurts me
IKR And the jump the get to the checkpoint where the head hitters are you have to do 3 head hitting jumps that’s so annoying and especially the last jump you can’t shift on the edge and jump you have to time it right at the end of the block.

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
Aquatic, Winter wonderland, then haunted manor. Nothing can change my mind. Haunted Manor best map!!

Quintum

VIP
Quintum_
Quintum_
VIP
Ratings
82 7
Haunted Manor is easy once you've done it. It can be confusing because of the wierd mechanics involved. Winter Wonderland is not as easy as Haunted Manor, but it's less confusing. Aquatic Adventure is the hardest by a large margin.